• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EGM's top 10 most wanted games

WarPig

Soul4ger said:
Honestly, I didn't think the list was all that bad, either. In fact, I was kinda encouraged to see that there was a good mix of games from all the platforms. I guess people are upset about the overwhelming abundance of sequels.

Bitch at the fuckin' publishers about that one.

DFS.

Soul4ger

WarPig said:
Bitch at the fuckin' publishers about that one.

DFS.

Outside of Kingdom Hearts 2 (my personal opinion), I'd say those are all games that deserve follow-ups. You might get grumpy that stuff like Katamari isn't on there, but, let's be real here... At least EGM gave it three 8.5's, I don't expect they, you, or I could possibly do more to help that game's sales. Except maybe take out the stupid fucking celebrity interviews and give it a full-page preview.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Sequels are gonna obviously have a high demand from people, since they know what to expect from a sequel, and they have pre-installed fanbases. Katamari Damacy may be great (I haven't played it but am anticipating it), but most people haven't played it, so they can't say for sure how much they really want it, but with sequels, you have a valid reference point.

The Famitsuu list looks very nice... Mine is pretty similiar, minus To Heart 2 and Kindom Hearts... but add Phantasy Star Collection to the top of the list :D

i'd much rather see people get excited over a list of games they want to play and are anticipating, than see 4 pages worth of people getting hardons over the NPD top 10 sellers like in that other thread.

Alcibiades

Good list.

The Mario 64x4 on their is a positive sign of DS anticipation. It's going to be fun to see how much videogame market Nintendo captures with 3 systems and a ton of games for all on the shelves.

With the GBA + GCN, they already got a good 50% hardware marketshare, and with a SP price drop and the DS on the way, Nintendo is going to do really well IMO, even once PSP comes out.

Top Bottom