• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

DKL

Seeing a fair amount of "GO0-7ECKS" or variants in twitch chat. Its kinda hilarious but I feel bad for people who don't get a single win

To be honest, I kinda feel bad too and don't wanna see anyone go 0-7...

But it's definitely still pretty funny.

DKL

Seems like there's a lot that Fuudo doesn't know lol

Like the AA options from Laura that I didn't think would work...

Sheroking

I don't understand how anyone can watch that character at even this level and not think "wow, she's stupid." She was stupid in Season 1, too.

Edzi

Seems like there's a lot that Fuudo doesn't know lol

Like the AA options from Laura that I didn't think would work...

Japan is sleeping on Laura. I don't think they have many Laura players in Japan, so I wouldn't be surprised if most of them just wrote her off.

mbpm1

LAURA IS BROKEN

no srsly, krone came prepared. Fuudo never got a chance to start. Maybe he needed to command grab more to make krone think on defense a bit.

Actually hold up, didn't he do st. lk aftr mika's lady mika? That tech flux talked about a while ago

Dali

Everytime the Intel splash is at the end of a commercial I have to reset the stream. This happening to anyone else?

Vice

LAURA IS BROKEN

no srsly, krone came prepared. Fuudo never got a chance to start. Maybe he needed to command grab more to make krone think on defense a bit.

Actually hold up, didn't he do st. lk aftr mika's lady mika? That tech flux talked about a while ago
Yup, Krone stays on top of his tech.

Top Bottom