• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

Hyun Sai

tKJV4j1.jpg

He took it twice because he didn't see it the first time.

fresquito

Dieminion said Guile was trash when he dropped.

PR Rog said Rog wasn't good when he dropped.

Many pros said Mika was dead for season 2.

Snake Eyez said Gief wasn't very good and Itazan has thrived.

Don't listen to the pros who complain. It's not the controller or the character, it's you.

It's always you.
That explains why after switching to Ibuki, Xian won the first Major of the season from winners.

Wallach

He's missing shit he'd hit regularly with stick. What an idiotic thing to do, switching so soon before this.

I play on a Hitbox and only really play on stick for occasional fun, and the idea of switching to a stick like 4 days before playing for potentially thousands of dollars is crazy.

I wonder how his left ring finger strength is. Anyone know if he's left handed? That might help. Otherwise it takes a while to get your left ring finger to handle a Hitbox for 2P side inputs.

DKL

Man, that was very very close...

Kbrad couldn't clutch with the confirm :\

(like he hit 2-3 or something and no super)

fresquito

Xian did REALLY well with F.A.N.G., he just didn't win anything big.
So what? You said it's always you. It was not Xian, it was FANG. In my book, Xian was the best player of 2016. What he achieved with FANG was more impressive to me than anything any other player achieved.

Syntsui

If anyone actually gets confortable with the hitbox though... there won't be any gap to close, the person will be above anyone else execution-wise.

Most of you probably didn't follow MK9 scene, but hitbox Kabal was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in a fighting game.

Steroyd

So what? You said it's always you. It was not Xian, it was FANG. In my book, Xian was the best player of 2016. What he achieved with FANG was more impressive to me than anything any other player achieved.

Wait what? Xian had to work 3 times harder than everyone to get a kill but could die in 2-3 combos if he messed up. And the irony is that Xian was defending FANG all last season despite everyone else telling him FANG was garbage.

Gootecks dropped arcade sticks just before this tourney? Dude what are you doing.

Option Select refers to combinations of buttons that will result in a different action depending on what the other player is doing. One example is crouching and pressing light kick and light punch, which would perform a throw if you were standing.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I only got 30 mins of sleep, so am I losing my mind or is the audio going banana shits?

EDIT: Ok good it's not me.

Alucrid

Banned
murderous intent of xian murderous intent of xian murderous intent of xian murderous intent of xian murderous intent of xian murderous intent of xian murderous intent of xian murderous intent of xian murderous intent of xian murderous intent of xian murderous intent of xian murderous intent of xian murderous intent of xian murderous intent of xian

Top Bottom