• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

Syntsui

NuckleDu isn't in this bracket.

He will be in every relevant tournament that Eita would care to win, he MUST know the match up if he wants to compete. You can't throw this bullshit four months after Du winning Capcom Cup with the most dominant Guile we've ever seen.

bryt

Man Justin needs to do something. Maybe penalize himself with no KBBQ for a month if he doesn't get top 8 at the next premier.

HardRojo

Just woke up. What's going on? What did I miss? Did this already start? Why am I not seeing anything on Twitch other than a Japanese restream?

vypek

Just woke up. What's going on? What did I miss? Did this already start? Why am I not seeing anything on Twitch other than a Japanese restream?

Its stopped until 10PM EST. There were some matches earlier but I missed a huge chunk of them myself

WetWaffle

Are they on break right now? They just keep showing 2 people's faces. If this happens between matches, I might as well just wait till it hits youtube

Top Bottom