• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S2 |OT| A Game of Fuckery

botty

Banned
cookiemonster.gif

Last season the previews after the first episode were for the next episode. This season every preview is "this season on Empire".

They don't really seem to be showing too much. Maybe two episodes of preview content. It's all very Dynasty/Dallas in that respect.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I need both the songs done in this episode

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Man Luscious is too OP this season, dynamic completely changes he is playing chess while the rest is thinking about the checkers board.

Also this season will be all about Luscious somehow taking out a black celebrity every episode...Chris Rock, Ludacris...wondering who is next ?

Also that Junkie from The Wire...awesome.

edit:beaten.

I thought this is luscious and his mom, Andre reminds Luscious of his mother and her mental illness.

Thats what i was getting as well.

pislit

Last season was about Jamal's homosexuality, this season it's Andre's bipolarity?

Anyway, anyone giffed that humming on the end of the Snitch Bitch song, yet?

Pics_nao

Just watched the episode. Goddamn. Luscious is fucking vicious. Who's gonna be the guest next episode that dies within 20 minutes?

Floridian

The Becky G Curse is real.

The waiting game to see when Empire takes a drop is over. After last week's near-record-sustaining premiere, which saw the Fox drama maintain the upward momentum it's had since the premiere, the show finally took a hit — albeit an inevitable one.

Empire's second episode of the sophomore run averaged a 5.4 rating among adults 18-49 and nearly 13.7 million viewers. In the key demo, that's a 18 percent hit from the previous week, but both of those drops are likely less reflective of any audience loss than they are about some of the viewers choosing to not watch the show immediately. The premiere proved that there is a robust time-shifting audience for Empire. Last week's Empire, which nabbed a 6.7 rating among adults 18-49 and 16 million viewers on premiere night, rose to a wild 8.7 rating in the key demo and 22.5 million viewers with just three days of time-shifting. As for lead-in Rosewood, the new drama was also down by a similar percentage — losing half of a point from its series premiere to a 1.9 rating among adults 18-49.

oneils

Ima say hi to your little girl and I'm gonna slip her my bone...

The fuckery is real! God I love this show. Catching up on the first two episodes.

They confirmed it was Luscious and his mom. I bet they will have some flash back showing Lucious is half white and shows how that fucks with him.

Oh... Now I get it. That makes sense why he has an issue with Jamal, too. That scene confused the hell out of me.

DominoKid

Snitch Bitch the most brilliant shit to happen in Empire yet. Luscious cranked out a banger, in 1 take, with the beat made on the fly, in a prison closet, juuuust in time before hating ass Luda came in to shut it down.

Luscious the GOAT

Empire-Season-2-Episode-2-TV-Review-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-17.jpg

Suddenly, Kelly Rowland appears in a hazy flashback as Luscious’ mom. Halfway through the scene she realizes she’s on Empire but wearing no makeup, jewelry or designer clothing. She fires her agent shortly after shooting this.
TLo's episode summaries on point as always.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Glad I'm all caught up. Snitch Bitch the best thing to come out of that episode, easily

Top Bottom