• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S2 |OT| A Game of Fuckery

Luscious just unfuckwitable this season. Nigga creates bangers in a prison closet, gets out of jail on some ol' bullshit, buys your radio and your bitch.

he gon smash Ms. Ford by the end of the season, watch

Slayven

The way Hakeem walked out the room after he said it too. Haha
188818_o.gif

"If I die in police custody, I did not commit suicide"

WOOOOOOOO

DAMN! Empire stay woke

It is so wrong but so great at the same time.

Just as I say "Dude gon fuck Ms Ford before the end of the season", nigga standing there butt ass naked

dude turning FBI raids into marketing moves

dude is SSS tier right now

Jamal's facial hair is bugging me. Its like bruh got a fade on his face, like he switched on the "gradient" filter on his trimmer, from light to dark.

empire-jamal-hakeem.jpg

also man ya'll remember this moment when dude stared straight in the camera

jamal-empire-going-after-it.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Azealia Banks promo made me cackle, the most exposure shes ever had
becky g curse captured on film
great episode

edit; the music this season >>>>
nice to see timbaland in person again too

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Music is one fire this season.

I just realized they put all that time and money into Becky G and she wasn't signed? That is all on them.
All the time and money? She was there for like 3-4 days lol.

nampad

Watched the first 3 episodes of the new season and Lucius is the first evil main character in a while that I dislike. Usually I still root for the main character even if they are fucked up and evil but I just can't connect with Lucius.

His prison trouble was dealt nice with but I don't get his problem with Andre. Fair enough his mother was also bipolar and Andre reminds him of that but that's a reason to fuck over your son who is trying so hard to get your attention?

Kozak

Banned
I actually didn't pick up on Anika being black at first..

Thought she was an Asian mix.

She got the whole Rihanna thing going.

fertygo

Watched the first 3 episodes of the new season and Lucius is the first evil main character in a while that I dislike. Usually I still root for the main character even if they are fucked up and evil but I just can't connect with Lucius.

His prison trouble was dealt nice with but I don't get his problem with Andre. Fair enough his mother was also bipolar and Andre reminds him of that but that's a reason to fuck over your son who is trying so hard to get your attention?

Pretty sure he just scared of him (andre).

Kozak

Banned
Dre is in a unhealthy path from the looks of it.

:/ Mid season SHOCKER coming up i bet

I reckon the shows gonna go towards Rhonda betraying Dre and proving Cookie and Lucious' fears.

Something like getting caught and then acting innocent and blaming Dre and his illness.

I hope not though :( Andre needs a big beautiful woman to take care of him and pat him to sleep at night.

Dre is in a unhealthy path from the looks of it.

Definitely. I can see Rhonda faking the pregnancy or losing the baby somehow. Which kills me because I want Dre to be happy.

I also forgot that Vernon's death was a thing. I'm not sure where they'll go with that part of the story.

Prologue

All these people are assholes. I understand its suppose to be a drama show but any sane person would have up and left these lunatics and drank a pina colada on some exotic beach some where for the rest of their life.

Top Bottom