• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Store Free Games

Susurrus

Today and tomorrow only for Prime Day, Prime Members get Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, Chivalry II, and Rise of the Tomb Raider for free redemption on Epic Games (the latter two are repeats).

Also, Soulstice, Card Shark, Weird West, Deceive Inc, Mythforce, Bramble are still available for Epic redemption as well if you don't have those yet..

Last edited:

Susurrus

Next game is a repeat. sucks :/

Sure, but I mean it isn't like we pay anything for these, not even a subscription service.

I had Arcade Paradise somewhere, and got Maid of Sker via XBL Gold, and Maneater from PSPlus Monthlies, so nothing new for me this week either, but oh well. I redeemed them all anyway.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Sure, but I mean it isn't like we pay anything for these, not even a subscription service.

I had Arcade Paradise somewhere, and got Maid of Sker via XBL Gold, and Maneater from PSPlus Monthlies, so nothing new for me this week either, but oh well. I redeemed them all anyway.
oh ofcourse i am not complaining. free is better than nothing.

Puscifer

Today and tomorrow only for Prime Day, Prime Members get Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, Chivalry II, and Rise of the Tomb Raider for free redemption on Epic Games (the latter two are repeats).

Also, Soulstice, Card Shark, Weird West, Deceive Inc, Mythforce, Bramble are still available for Epic redemption as well if you don't have those yet..

Can't believe I missed suicide squad

BlackTron

Did somebody say free shmup?

xYn7dAg.gif

oAMr6ze.gif

Thanati

Honestly I think Epic is pretty good as far as launchers go. Probably the third best major one behind Steam and GOG. It's not bloated like the Xbox app is or absolute disasters like EA/Ubisoft/Rockstars launchers.
Yeah but I (and all I know) only use it for the free games :)

Magic Carpet

Gold Member
The Spirit and the Mouse

nothing from Prime for Epic this week, either
Is this Kitty in the Big City, But with a mouse?

Edit-I played a little over an hour. Your Pikachu. An electric mouse. Run around shocking things. I made it as far as getting the TV turned on and hanging the blue lights on the fountain. Not sure I'm going to play any more, but It's a nifty little game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom