• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Er...anyone know what a black blister means?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
I developed a black blister on my big toe yesterday...Not sure why, although it may be colored from the black socks I was wearing. It seems that the black is under the skin...so yeah, I don't know. It just feels and looks like a blister, only with black in it.

:-\

...and yes, I'm probably going to contact a doctor tomorrow. :p

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
It's a blood blister dude,

I pop them because the blood can apparently go all stagnant in there, bad blood equals bad for you.

fart

Savant
you can lance it yourself! sterilize a pin or a little pocketknife and proceed gently. wash it well and bandage because it will probably hurt like a bitch.

Matlock

Banned
Fuck, no needles! No knives!

Tweezers it is, lads. If I don't make it back, carry on....carry on, as if nothing ever happened.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Matlock said:
Fuck, no needles! No knives!

Tweezers it is, lads. If I don't make it back, carry on....carry on, as if nothing ever happened.

If you meet Satan could you tell him I don't wanna go through with the deal anymore?

Matlock

Banned
Well, that ordeal is over. Icing it down now...Didn't help that the first couple of sites I looked at mentioned it could be cancer.

'course, anything could be cancer. :p

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
y'know what scares me?

The possibility of a scientist discovering beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's masturbation that causes cancer.

Think about it.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
You can further reduce your risk of prostate cancer by directly stimulating the prostate supposedly.

Think about it ;)

[EDIT: Winky the smiley is gone ? ;) ;) ... :(

[EDIT2: WTF we traded :( and ;) for :lol? This is truly a mixed blessing at best.

Matlock

Banned
wink.gif

frown.gif

mad.gif

BlackMage

Banned
Dude, Everytime i think i have some kind of medical problem, ill look it up and i always get that "IT COULD BE CANCER!" bullshit. I hate that shit. Fuck the internet!

Blood, and in related news I seem to have thickened skin on the fingertips of my left hand and more thickened skin on my wrist near my wristbone.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I had one of these on the inside of my finger, and it just went away on its own (i think it got scraped off actually). It was *tiny*, though, and not very raised, so I just left it and it took care of itself.

And yes, self-diagnosis on the Internet is a whole world of hurt. Almost any symptoms can be linked to all manner of scary illnesses..

As far as I can tell, everything causes cancer including breathing, thinking and sleeping.

One more thing: Never get medical advice from the net. It will scare the crap out of you and it's almost always wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom