• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN's The Headlines: 9/11 attacks: anyone else cry like a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
A day old, but I just watched the replay on ESPNClassic. Not a whole lot gets to me, but some of the videos and clips they showed...jesus, I couldn't stop crying.

I mean, the videos of Bush at Yankee Stadium(even if you hate him, the crowd chanting U-S-A is a very powerful moment), the Giants getting a standing ovation in KC, Buck's poem, and the biggest one for me was what the Mariners did after clinching their division.
That Mariner clip is something special.

But that was without a doubt the finest program ESPN has ever put together. It is simply impossible to watch that whole thing and keep a dry eye.

Bravo, ESPN.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Eminem said:
A day old, but I just watched the replay on ESPNClassic. Not a whole lot gets to me, but some of the videos and clips they showed...jesus, I couldn't stop crying.
arnold1.jpg

FightyF

Banned
demon said:
Eminem said:

I mean, the videos of Bush at Yankee Stadium(even if you hate him, the crowd chanting U-S-A is a very powerful moment), the Giants getting a standing ovation in KC, Buck's poem, and the biggest one for me was what the Mariners did after clinching their division.
That Mariner clip is something special.

But that was without a doubt the finest program ESPN has ever put together. It is simply impossible to watch that whole thing and keep a dry eye.

Bravo, ESPN.
arnold1.jpg

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom