• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Defend you Welsh bastards. Defend like your lives depend on it. Throw everything in front of the ball.

Yeah... I'm Portuguese but I honestly think we're fucked. I think Gales will beat us. Not because they're better, but they have that British heart, augmented by 100 times because it's their first Euro, and watching their games I just feel everything falls in place for them. I feel it's... destiny.

Gandalf

Belgiums biggest mistake was bringing on Fellaini.

Wales have fully deserved it.

I fancy them against Portugal too.

fb_img_1467405936337afufa.jpg

jk

lel
Whatever it takes man, whatever it takes

Yeah... I'm Portuguese but I honestly think we're fucked. I think Gales will beat us. Not because they're better, but they have that British heart, augmented by 100 times because it's their first Euro, and watching their games I just feel everything falls in place for them. I feel it's... destiny.
does England have that British heart too?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
WAAAAALES!!

Wales - Iceland for the final pls

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Congrats to Wales and their supporters. They're gonna partly like there's no fucking tomorrow no doubt.

spekkeh

Banned
Belgium will regret stepping down after scoring the first goal.

Yeah what was that. Scoring early and then going onto the counter attack. That's a great strategy if you have a mature team with a lot of composure. Not if you're Belgium.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I feel bad for some Belgian players, but Wales deserved this for how they played after they received a goal.

Now Bale to teach Ronaldo how to play for your national team.

Horseress

Best thing of Gales so far? Bale is not their only player, great coach, great team work.

They are favorires against Portugal

Hate this anti-football from Wales/Iceland. Small countries just packing men behind the ball and setting up shop. It's nearly impossible for a team to crack 10 guys in front of goal. Offensively they hope to get lucky on a counter or a fluke play. Hope Ronaldo destroys Wales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom