• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seik

Banned
It's Batgirl. She's really cheesy.

image.php

Dahbomb

Can anyone explain wagers to me? I get that it's kind of a combo breaker but the rest is confusing to me.
Can only activate once per match and only when you are down to your last life bar (the red life).

*Player 1 activates Wager when being comboed by Player 2.

*Player 1 puts up some of his meter up as a wager, Player 2 does the same.

*If player 1 put more meter up than player 2 then player 2 then the clash results in player 1 gaining more health back. If player 1 put less meter up than player 2 then the clash results in player 1 taking additional damage. In the event of a tie no health loss/gain happens and it's just a standard combo breaker.

Either way the clash breaks the combo, it's just how much health you gain/lose after the clash. Two clashes can happen per match, one from each player. Meter management is very important in this game because of this wager system and due to other reasons (you don't want to wager when you have no meter and the opponent has 3/4 stocks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom