• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilty Gear running late but SF5 fans will blame melee for SF5's late start Kappa

If Machabo wins right now Smash has 3 and half hours to wrap it up. If that's not enough time in a 2/3 until only 3 players remain then I will truly believe the Melee top 8 colluded to mess up SFV's start time lol.

MrDaravon

Just tuned back in for the first time in an hour since I saw a tweet from Tony Cannon saying audio levels were fixed, am immediately transported into the echo chamber from hell. ggs

If Machabo wins right now Smash has 3 and half hours to wrap it up. If that's not enough time in a 2/3 until only 3 players remain then I will truly believe the Melee top 8 colluded to mess up SFV's start time lol.

I want the collusion to happen for the reactions Kappa

(jokes aside Melee is gonna finish with plenty of time to spare)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Yup, who cares about the rest being sub par? That shit is on TV!

Even then, will ESPN even allow the crowd noise to override the game and commentary? I kinda think they won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom