• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exoprimal is ending it's updates starting July 11

Draugoth

Gold Member

894_ext_1_en_0.jpg
Thank you for playing Exoprimal.

With the release of Title Update 4, all planned Exoprimal seasonal content has been finished.​
%E8%87%AA%E5%8B%95%E9%81%8B%E5%96%B6%E5%AE%A3%E8%A8%80%E3%83%90%E3%83%8A%E3%83%BC.jpg

After Season 4, which concludes on July 11th, Season 1 will return. From there, a new season will begin on the first of each month.
In addition, Season Passes 1-3 will be available for sale again. This will allow players to obtain items from all seasons.
* All online services will continue to be available.​
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
November​
December​
January​
February​
March​
April​
May​
June​
July
August​
September​
October​
November​
December​
January​
February​

Source

Last edited:

Aion002

Good game. I enjoyed it a lot on game pass, but being a live service game was a terrible decision by Capcom. It is extremely shallow as a competitive multiplayer game.

If it had a better story campaign, plus a horde/survival mode, it would probably end up being way more successful.

This game is great for pve, but Capcom pushed pvp.

Last edited:

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
Good game. I enjoyed it a lot on game pass, but being a live service game was a terrible decision by Capcom. It is extremely shallow as a competitive multiplayer game.

If it had a better story campaign, plus a horde/survival mode, it would probably end up being way more successful.

This game is great for pve, but Capcom pushed pvp.
All of that, and launching it at $70 was a mistake

MiguelItUp

Gold Member
I'm honestly surprised it lasted as long as it did. Playing it on Game Pass I thought it was fine, nothing crazy, but fine. I legit thought it was going to wrap a long time ago. So, kudos to them I suppose.

Bridges

Really loved this game. Admittedly I didn't stick around for the seasonal content so I'm part of the problem, but I found the core gameplay loop incredibly fun

nikos

Really loved this game. Admittedly I didn't stick around for the seasonal content so I'm part of the problem, but I found the core gameplay loop incredibly fun

Same exact situation here. I may give it another go to see how it has changed/improved over time.

Last edited:

Reaseru

This is what a GaaS is.

"Thank you, goodbye, aufwiedersehen, you wasted 70 euros and now you can't play it anymore because the servers goes bye bye."

Games with a expiration date. Imagine you couldn't play the original Super Mario Bros. after 4 years because Nintendo said so.

Now you own shit. Neo Marxism at its best...

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Really? How do they perform? I never had a true bot match unless it was one of those story-based bot missions.
They do just fine. If there were duplicate jobs and no tank / healer etc it was always better for someone to drop. A bot takes the role you need and does pretty good. Maybe not on insane stuff like the 10 man complex PvE, but I honestly never had an issue.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Big props to Capcom for trying something new.

This and that new game they just put a demo out for will be bombs but you can’t fault them.

They continue to deliver on classic IPs, sequels, remasters, remakes, and new IPs.

They have a well rounded portfolio.

Top Bottom