• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

eXtreme BOX NEW VERSION SUPER CONSOLE GAME OMGWTHFGH!

bloke

Some really funny 'Made in China' shit, props to guy over at TXB for finding it.

ghetto-xbox-05.jpg

ghetto-xbox-03.jpg

ghetto-xbox-02.jpg

DCX

DCX
It's a Nintendo/XBOX/PS2 hybrid going back to it's roots and supporting 2D!!! A must purchase for all!!!!!!!

DCX

ohamsie said:
megason2.jpg

Goggles!

Nothing!

I own one of these... It's ridiculously stupid in concept. You have to press a button to open it up so you can stick a damn Famicom cart into it. Half the games don't even fit unless you're forceful. Got it in the Phillipines... it's a nice alternative to trying to get the original official Famicom to actually work on a US TV... so it has that going for it.

It also has 80,000 games built in! Oh wait, I meant 8 games with 10,000 versions of each of them that are EXACTLY the same.

Priz

Semjaza Azazel said:
I own one of these... It's ridiculously stupid in concept. You have to press a button to open it up so you can stick a damn Famicom cart into it. Half the games don't even fit unless you're forceful. Got it in the Phillipines... it's a nice alternative to trying to get the original official Famicom to actually work on a US TV... so it has that going for it.

It also has 80,000 games built in! Oh wait, I meant 8 games with 10,000 versions of each of them that are EXACTLY the same.

pfft, you suck! I bought a Dinosaur at the flea market for $25 and it has 100,000 games built in! I pushed in a famicom cart a little too hard and now the colors are off... oops. (everything's whitewashed).

dinosaur2.jpg

MrAngryFace said:
so damned silly

and whats with the shots of the blue car all over the box? is that the mascot?

I was just gonna say the same thing.

Priz said:
pfft, you suck! I bought a Dinosaur at the flea market for $25 and it has 100,000 games built in! I pushed in a famicom cart a little too hard and now the colors are off... oops. (everything's whitewashed).

dinosaur2.jpg

Shit, now there's a new free sticker inside! This is so mine...

aerofx

Priz said:

dinosaur2.jpg

Price worth it for the gun alone. Damn just look at it.

I've run into two different things like that. One uses a N64 controller, touting several thousand games (the guy admitted it had only a few hundred, which I don't believe either). The other used a Dreamcast controller as the main controller. Talk about annoying; however, it went so far as to hack a good portion of roms to make it less illegal, including the addition of digimon instead of Donkey Kong. They've been appearing recently.

Takosuke

My nephews got this one last year.

PSfake1.jpg

PSfake2.jpg

No wonder why there were asking for a "real" console each time they came to my house !

Top Bottom