• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eye of Judgement Tournament for GAF!

chubigans and ferrio... when one of you advances if you could send me a friend invite and a PM I would love to battle Wednesday night if possible! Thanks!

If the winner is up for it... I will be online at that time. If you're down to play 2 in a row I'll be available. Good luck to both of you.

Ferrio

Banned
Ferrio wins against Chubigans in 11 rounds. Fairly quick game, don't think chubigans was getting the cards he needed. I had two fogs from my starting hand which put him off on a bad start. Good game overall.

ferrio_vs_chubigans2.jpg

ferrio_vs_chubigans.jpg

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
*cries*

I had a horrible start, but I should have realized the quickness thing with the firefly. GAH!

Nice game though. :D

Ferrio

Banned
chubigans said:
*cries*

I had a horrible start, but I should have realized the quickness thing with the firefly. GAH!

Nice game though. :D

Ya, that was a gamble with that one. I forgot about the quickness too, but wasn't worried if he died.

Ferrio

Banned
Well, looks like i'm going to the finals.

Ferrio wins versus OnTheRoad22 in 11 rounds. My lycanthrope procced as my very first card laid down, and my last card was my phantom.

Good game Road, that lycanthrope is a killer if it procs, then I got the Asetic the second round and he procced.

edit: Just noticed both battles tonight I won in the same amount of rounds/checks, guess I'm consistent.

ferrio_vs_road2.jpg

ferrio_vs_road.jpg

We are in the finals! (Tournament Tree Updated)

1st and 2nd place match
[ Ferrio Versus grendelrt ]

3rd and 4th place match
[ OnTheRoad22 versus Azrael ]

Happy Dueling!

The Championship 1st place winner will get: 10 EOJ Booster Packs
The 2nd place winner will get: 5 EOJ Booster Packs
The two other 3rd/4th place winners will get: 2 EOJ Booster Packs

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Ferrio said:
Well, looks like i'm going to the finals.

Ferrio wins versus OnTheRoad22 in 11 rounds. My lycanthrope procced as my very first card laid down, and my last card was my phantom.

Good game Road, that lycanthrope is a killer if it procs, then I got the Asetic the second round and he procced.

edit: Just noticed both battles tonight I won in the same amount of rounds/checks, guess I'm consistent.

ferrio_vs_road2.jpg

ferrio_vs_road.jpg

I've just got that Phantom card myself. Only 1 Phantom is allowed in a deck right?

Ferrio

Banned
TTP said:
I've just got that Phantom card myself. Only 1 Phantom is allowed in a deck right?

Yes. He's a great card, especially since I don't have any bioliths I like besides him. Also my decks were always short on magic users.

Ferrio

Banned
Grendelrt wins in 14 rounds.

He had a freaking ninja disguised as a priestess. 4 dodges.. couldn't believe that.

Good game, I knew I was boned from the beginning, I had bad placement and couldn't get to your casters. The only one I was able to take hits at dodged every god damned thing.

grendelrt

Good game Ferrio, ironically in my last match I had the same thing happen to me, she dodged 4 out 5 attempts for my opponent. Thats why i dropped her early with hope hehe. Yay, that was fun!

Ferrio

Banned
grendelrt said:
Good game Ferrio, ironically in my last match I had the same thing happen to me, she dodged 4 out 5 attempts for my opponent. Thats why i dropped her early with hope hehe. Yay, that was fun!

I hate partial dodgers, least with perfect dodge you know there's no point. I needed to get to the flame magus but didn't have any forest cards.

grendelrt

Yeah thats why i put the archer there, only to block access to the Magus. I play pretty often, anyone is welcome to send me a friend request if they want to play.

CONGRATULATIONS!

1st place grendelrt
2nd place Ferrio
3rd/4th place: OnTheRoad22 and Azrael

Congratulations to all participants!

Please Send me your address to where you want the booster packs sent:
grendelrt
Ferrio

M3wThr33

Banned
I had great fun with this. Now with these private rooms and Xmas = more players and cards, maybe we could schedule another one in a few months? Like February?

fubarduck

I hope we can use pre-constructed decks for the next tournament. Maybe right before or right after the expansion due in February?

I think right after would be interesting, as we'd see a lot of new deck ideas.

dfyb

Banned
i had to drop out due to overlapping unfortunate events. when's the next tourny???? can't wait to play in a tourny with no (additional) deck restrictions.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Oh nice, glad to see this thread.

I was just considering finally picking up a PS3 (considering my job, ive gotten a lot of shit for not owning one at home lately, heh) and really, the only game right now that really interests me is this one.

Do people still play it??
Am I going to be spending $500 for nothin' till other games come out, or are there enough people who still play that I can get some good games in?
Thanks kids.

grendelrt

Whenever I play ranked, I have never had a problem finding a game. Unranked games are very sparse though. I play the most with friends though honestly. We play a lot locally though, my friend spent 19 dollars on a theme deck and booster deck so we could play at my house.

grendelrt

Has anyone received their prizes yet? Just curious, I am holding out until mine come before i buy any more boosters, its killing me :lol

shoplifter

I'm planning to play more now that we have our soon-to-come baby's room finished. Add me to your PSN/PM me during the day if you're interested in playing in the evenings. I can normally make it work from 10-12 est, but don't know how my availability will be one the baby arrives.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
it's been a long day coming, but I'm posting in here to let GAF know that we are FINALLY getting in all of our boosters (not just the one or two boxes a month we've been getting up til now).

Boxes are $95 with free shipping. There are still an extremely limited number available after pre-orders (which those who have stayed with us and not canceled a big THANK YOU, and a coupon when we get things sorted out), but all boxes are guaranteed to ship next Wednesday. So if you are still needing cards, this comes out to $2.63 a pack per box. And a big screw you to sony and Wizards for taking so damn long on this. :\

http://www.badgercomics.com/product...f_Judgment_Booster_Box/ukv/1/products_id/4435

edit - ummmmm.... so never mind... that went ridiculously fast. they're gone. anywho, I'm leaving this text here to let pre-orders know that they will still be shipping next Wednesday.

Triz

borghe, I know I spoke to you today but you can give my box to someone else if you want I dont really need the cards. :D

M3wThr33

Banned
borghe said:
it's been a long day coming, but I'm posting in here to let GAF know that we are FINALLY getting in all of our boosters (not just the one or two boxes a month we've been getting up til now).

Boxes are $95 with free shipping. There are still an extremely limited number available after pre-orders (which those who have stayed with us and not canceled a big THANK YOU, and a coupon when we get things sorted out), but all boxes are guaranteed to ship next Wednesday. So if you are still needing cards, this comes out to $2.63 a pack per box. And a big screw you to sony and Wizards for taking so damn long on this. :\

http://www.badgercomics.com/product...f_Judgment_Booster_Box/ukv/1/products_id/4435

edit - ummmmm.... so never mind... that went ridiculously fast. they're gone. anywho, I'm leaving this text here to let pre-orders know that they will still be shipping next Wednesday.

Good to know sales are healthy.

Top Bottom