• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable (Xbox) - $30.99 with free shipping

Bog

Junior Ace
Exactly. Thankfully I have about 40 other things I'm trying to play right now, so an extra week or so wait for Fable isn't going to bother me.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Heh, I've got a Fry's about 40 minutes away from where I live and I manage to make it out there just about every weekend. It's becoming a habitual thing - masterbate, bathe, make a Fry's run. Oddly enough, I just can't walk out of that place without getting some...the prices...I just can't resist. Walked away this weekend with Far Cry for $20. There's even rumblings of another Fry's opening in my general area since the present one is doing so well. <hugs self> How I love life...

SKluck

Banned
They use DHL, not UPS.

DHL = Airborne Express.

Damn, they get shit done.

I called, waited about 10 minutes.

"I ordered an item last night and it was advertised free shipping, but I was charged 6 dollars"
-"Ok, I'll go ahead and give you free ground shipping and send you another email confirmation"
"Thank you"
-"You're welcome"

And then the guy hangs up on me. I was waiting for a "Is that all today?" but I just got dial tone. :D Kinda weird.

shoplifter

DarienA said:
Hmm it's showing 49.99 for me now too when it earlier it was showing 30.99. They may have pulled the special already.

I wouldn't worry Darien. My email confirmation has the correct price. :D

I get screwed cause I have to pay tax, but I get virtual Next Day since there's a warehouse here in Ohio.

Is it usual for unreleased games to have a 'partial backorder' status? My Fable order has said that for a day or so now, but it didn't initially.

SKluck

Banned
I don't get the 'partial' part of that, but most internet stores that aren't really meant to support preorders on a large scale, i.e. videogames, movies, etc just use 'backorder' for the status of preorders. Says the same thing on my preorder of halo 2 from ecost.com (which I got for 33.99)

Top Bottom