• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Well Smiley I guess your nickname is canon now.

I can't believe that I actually got a Smelly-related tag. Not in a million years was I going for that. I'm not sure whether to be impressed or sad. For now I'm still dying from laughter.

Also I never expected to see this outside of NHL-gaf :lol

I think that's part of the reason. :lol

Wazzy

Banned
WAZZY

YOU HAVE MADE A VERY SMELLY ENEMY TODAY

God if I also lose the pool match on Saturday and am stuck with that atrocious avatar for a month, I'm gonna... uh... hide.

I have to give you one thing, it's creative as hell :lol

You're welcome.

I'm going to make sure you lose pool, too. :lol

Acid08

Banned
I can't believe that I actually got a Smelly-related tag. Not in a million years was I going for that. I'm not sure whether to be impressed or sad. For now I'm still dying from laughter.

I think that's part of the reason. :lol
Seriously what the fuck hahahaha

For everyone else, we have been calling him Smelly in the NHL thread for forever and it's so serendipitous that this happened :lol

Smiley90

Smiley got banned and tagged before me and I joined before him. :c

Hey now, I only had like... uh...a 48h ban. and the 5min joke-ban. I am fairly innocent.

For everyone else, we have been calling him Smelly in the NHL thread for forever and it's so serendipitous that this happened :lol

and it's not even like me getting called Smelly had ANYTHING to do with it. It came about TOTALLY by coincidence. I can't believe it :lol

AcridMeat

Banned

I'm in the skype call. I call him smelly.

He said something in here very smelly related.

It was the first thing I thought about when someone mentioned a tag and I was actually hoping it would all come together.

Smiley90

I'm doing both at the same time!

I'm looking at YOU Smiley >=O

yeah well I suck at multitasking

I'm just magical.

dEFHI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom