• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
Is this CAH game free online or something? :p
gy4Zl6N.png

I wish I could join CAH Skype sessions, but damn Europe times put a stop to that.

Is this CAH game free online or something? :p
gy4Zl6N.png

Yeah, I think there are a couple of free versions. Cards Against Humanity is basically free and you can print it out yourself, and people have made online versions of the game. They also sell the game for a pretty low price though if you want better looking cards.
And they get money with expansions.

MutFox

Banned
^ Thanks! :p

So I had the Vegetable Quiche Wrap and added Bacon...
It wasn't bad, not bad at all, took a pic of it too... :|

gy4Zl6N.png

SRG01

Y'know, every time I go to Starbucks, I ask myself: why don't they sell ice cream? Starbucks would make a killing by selling ice cream.

Acid08

Banned
Y'know, every time I go to Starbucks, I ask myself: why don't they sell ice cream? Starbucks would make a killing by selling ice cream.
Every tine I walk into a Starbucks I ask myself why the fuck am I even here? The answer is always because I have a gift card I need to use.

you're actually pretty good at this. I wouldn't be mad if your next sexy project involved garrus and me

Garrus entered the room and smiled. "Commander Trab," he said. "It's good to see you."

"Likewise, Garrus." I couldn't help but grin like a madman. His presence seemed to do that to me these days. "How have your calibrations been going? Any progress?"

"Actually, Commander..." he paused. "That's what I need to talk to you about. I need your help."

"Sure, Garrus," I said. "What do you need? Weapons logs? Additional parts from the Citadel?"

"Er, no." His gaze dropped from my face and he stared at the floor, suddenly awkward and tense. "What needs calibrating...is actually in my pants."

I stared at him, alarmed at his forward approach. Despite this, I felt something stirring inside the deepest parts of me....

Garrus entered the room and smiled. "Commander Trab," he said. "It's good to see you."

"Likewise, Garrus." I couldn't help but grin like a madman. His presence seemed to do that to me these days. "How have your calibrations been going? Any progress?"

"Actually, Commander..." he paused. "That's what I need to talk to you about. I need your help."

"Sure, Garrus," I said. "What do you need? Weapons logs? Additional parts from the Citadel?"

"Er, no." His gaze dropped from my face and he stared at the floor, suddenly awkward and tense. "What needs calibrating...is actually in my pants."

I stared at him, alarmed at his forward approach. Despite this, I felt something stirring inside the deepest parts of me....
I LOVE YOU :D
<3

AcridMeat

Banned
Mangled manhood is a modern classic.

Acid what was that thing at Peet's, the hot chocolate? I couldn't find it and I want it now more than ever.

Jesus, these Witcher 2 bosses are tough D:

I'm stuck on the second one
Draug
, and this fight requires a level of expertise I seem to lack.

This is why I'll never play Dark Souls.

NinjaBoiX

Nothing like the feels of fresh sheets.

I need muchos sleepage tonight after about 10 hours since Friday.

Wish me blissful slumber guys.

Peas.

Windam

Scaley member
Jesus, these Witcher 2 bosses are tough D:

I'm stuck on the second one
Draug
, and this fight requires a level of expertise I seem to lack.

This is why I'll never play Dark Souls.

Have you installed the Combat Rebalanced Mod? I found it might the game way easier. Almost a joke easy, to be honest. Make use of your Oils and Potions! They make life so much easier in fights. And remember your signs.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The best answer i've ever randomly had in CAH was

In a world ravaged by Barack Obama, our only solace is a bigger, blacker penis.

I don't think I'll ever top that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom