• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout: London Has Been Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draugoth

Gold Member

Fallout London - Official Launch Trailer_________________________________________________________________- ๐’๐”๐๐๐Ž๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐„๐€๐Œ -Many of you have asked how you can support us, and guess what? We're now finally on Paypal, Patreon and Ko-FI!๐ƒ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž: https://fallout4london.com/donate/๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป: / teamfolon ๐Š๐จ-๐…๐ˆ: https://ko-fi.com/teamfolon๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฌ?Contact us on: Fallout4London@gmail.com _________________________________________________________________Fallout: London is a DLC-sized mod for Bethesdaโ€™s Fallout 4. As a continuation of the base game, the mod will allow the player to visit the previously unexplored post-apocalyptic environment of London.As a divergence from previous official titles in the series, Fallout: London is not set in America. Visiting a totally new setting allows for us to explore totally new cultures which have not homogenized with their American counterparts. It also allows us to explore pre-war European history, and the effects the Resource Wars had on the class structured society of pre-war Britain.Team FOLONยฎ operates as an independent entity responsible for the development of the Fallout: London mod for Bethesda's Fallout 4โ„ข game. We want to emphasize that Team FOLONยฎ is a separate legal entity from Bethesdaโ„ข, the publisher of Fallout 4โ„ข.

Show Down Clint Eastwood GIF

Dazraell

Welp... time to buy Fallout 4 for PC I guess. High hopes.
As a heads up, mod apparently works right out of the box on GOG version, Steam version requires using a downgrader to downgrade it to the version that is pre next-gen patch that was recently released. It also apparently won't work on Epic Game Store version

Paasei

If you want to entertain yourself, join their Discord and delight in the many retarded questions that are 90% answered if they'd just read the post(s) of the creators on the site and/or main channels.

Gonzito

I just tried it and after riding the train for the first time to go out to the open world the game crashes consistently and its impossible to continue. I have tried everything at this point and nothing works

I knew this mod would not work properly on day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom