• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FATAL FURY: City of the Wolves! - Street Fighter’s Ken and Chun-Li Announced as Characters

Hrk69

Gold Member
I guess I have to buy this game now, even though I'm not using either of them.
Confused Will Ferrell GIF

What have they done to Ken, holy fuck. They changed a cool character from SFII into a banana haired simpleton, then to a homeless nutjob walking the streets of Philly. We'll see if SNK can do better.

Garbage. I guess SNK was running out of ideas and money so they called Capcom and asked If they can borrow two Street Fighter characters for their line up.

I can hardly believe I'm writing this myself but I would rather fight with Christiano Ronaldo and that says a lot.

Agent X

Garbage. I guess SNK was running out of ideas and money so they called Capcom and asked If they can borrow two Street Fighter characters for their line up.

I don't view this as a lack of creativity. It's commonly accepted now that the major fighting games will include "special guest" characters from competitors' fighting game franchises.

The inclusion of Terry and Mai in Street Fighter 6 is a major breakthrough, as it's a first for guests in a mainline SF entry. It is good to see that they've reciprocated and brought Ken and Chun-Li to this game. Both sets of crossovers are good indicators that we might be treated to a full-fledged collaboration from these companies in the near future.

Top Bottom