• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Movie Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Chinatown, I have this one framed (27x40) in my living room.
CHINATN.JPG

Bird with the Crystal Plumage
birdart2.jpg

Tenebre
Tenebre1-0_250.jpg

Your turn!

BojTrek

Banned
I really like the Hellboy poster in the DVD, I don't know if it was in theaters...

196533.1020.A.jpg

and this one is always in my mind, it always brings back great childhood memories...

186878.1020.A.jpg

Alucard

Banned
I was planning on starting a topic like this some time this week. And the first cover which came to my mind waaaaaaaaaas....

Dogma%20Sp%20Ed%20DVD%20Front%20.jpg

Dogma: Special Edition

Why can't all DVD covers be this awesome? I'm sure it would look kickass on a poster too.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
as far as dvd covers go, if i could find a poster of this royal tenenbaums case i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

royaltenenbaumscriteriondvd.jpg

bjork

0767808673.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

For whatever reason, this poster uses a reversed image. Look at sporty spice's tattoo... it's on the left arm in that image. Now, a regular photo:

sporty_spice.jpg

On the right arm, which is correct.

Yet, on the spice world cover, Baby Spice is wearing a necklace that says "BABY" instead of "YBAB", so... I don't know.

I also don't know why I notice things like that.

darscot

Any one seen or have a link to the original Seven poster. It was blank with the seven scratches in it. Was awesome but considered too difficult to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom