• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should just take a page out of The 'Kara's playbook and give The Ascension a manager who similarly seems to be ripped away from his home time of 1983.

Wait WHAT?

AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA
AHHAHAAHHAA

UberTag

I don't think Barret has won a single match on TV since winning the title. Unless I am missing something?
You've missed a Sin Cara match. But my question is how do you not understand this booking? They've booked mid-card champs as losers for the past 5 years. Unless they're being built up as some monster like Rusev in which case their title means absolutely nothing.

nelson-haha.jpg

slit

Shouldn't there be a baseline to join the HOF, like you had to hold at least one championship?

Minus the hardcore title of course.

Vylash

But he's no good at all. Yeah, he has some mic skills. But he gasses in the ring in about four minutes. Go watch his stuff in NXT. He managed to have absolutely awful matches with some of the best workers in the world.

what? his matches with Zayn and Neville were both really good, the best he's ever looked

Zoolader

But he's no good at all. Yeah, he has some mic skills. But he gasses in the ring in about four minutes. Go watch his stuff in NXT. He managed to have absolutely awful matches with some of the best workers in the world.

I saw him wrestle ambrose live over at FCW and it was a good match. meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom