• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
it7TUPMt8Wj6Q.gif

NastyBook

"He ain't gon' like me anyways. Beleet dat."

Wrestlers should have to do stand up whenever they don't have to wrestle. Get them mic skills up.

Dude's got them Tennessee gulls all hot and bothered.

Thorakai

I thought the content of Roman's promo was fine. Its just that he delivers it in that John Cena way of making a joke of something and taking the seriousness/intensity away from a Brock fight.

Vestal

I thought the content of Roman's promo was fine. Its just that he delivers it in that John Cena way of making a joke of something and taking the seriousness/intensity away from a Brock fight.

Problem is John can actually pull it off.

Heel

I think a lot of you are just going to have to accept that Roman is rapidly improving and plainly has more upside than Daniel Bryan. He proved that at the Fast Lane special event last night, no doubt about it.

I disagree with those harping on Reign's promo, I think it was not bad at all.

It was all right and way better than some of his earlier promos. Problem is he needs to be amazing, the crowd's going to shit on him now almost no matter what. Them's the breaks.

Vylash

I think a lot of you are just going to have to accept that Roman is rapidly improving and plainly has more upside than Daniel Bryan. He proved that at the Fast Lane special event last night, no doubt about it.

and you can believe

that

UberTag

"He ain't gon' like me anyways. Beleet dat."

Wrestlers should have to do stand up whenever they don't have to wrestle. Get them mic skills up.

Dude's got them Tennessee gulls all hot and bothered.
Losing the forced scripts and giving wrestlers improv coaches would do a world of good.

I don't think you can knock Bryan for being inferior to the potential of Reigns, though. We're talking about the samoan adonis, a man who has improved faster than anyone in WWE history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom