• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fellow Canadians rejoice! McDonalds has finally graced us with all day breakfast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

23qwerty

We finally join the rest of the civilized world

It looks like pretty much every store is participating except some in Walmarts? I asked a walmart McD's earlier today and they had too small of a kitchen

McDonald's previously announced plan to offer all-day breakfast started Tuesday, with more than 1,100 locations across Canada serving foods such as hash browns and breakfast sandwiches until closing.

Most of the chain's 1,400 restaurants will participate in the plan. All of the fast-food chain's breakfast items are now available past the previous 11 a.m. cutoff.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/mcdonalds-breakfast-1.3991977

McLock if old, didn't see anything in the search

Jaraghan

Weird, I thought it was already available? The McDonalds by my place has had breakfast since November. Not the full menu though.

DOWN

Banned
This year of our lord upon which North America celebrates all day breakfast as one and looks upon the glory of our Beyoncé's twins

388704.gif

Shoeless

I specifically went down to our nearest McDonald's today just because my wife remembered this. Fortunately it's one of the more recently renovated ones, so we just placed our order at the touch screen kiosk and waited for our number to come up, Wi-Fi made the wait relatively painless.

It feels good to have a sausage egg McMuffin in the middle of the afternoon AND have fries with that. Next up, the pancakes.

L Thammy

Finally. I went to McDonalds' the other day but I couldn't get a McGriddle. How else am I supposed to show my circulatory system who's boss?

I'm now happy that I can stumble into a Canadian McDonalds at 3 a.m. and get myself a post-bender sausage McGriddle.

I am not Canadian. I'm just happy this is now a thing.

All Day Breakfast is a revolution.
Except I have to wait like 15 minutes for hashbrowns at like 9 at night :c
I don't understand how you couldn't possibly have hashbrowns ready in the wings all day

I don't dislike McDonalds breakfast, but the only reason I ever order it is because it's too early to order anything else. Wish all-day-everything-but-breakfast was a thing instead. 8AM Filet o Fish would be more my jam.

ebev91

Banned
Congrats! I actually prefer Arby's and Hardee's (Carl's Jr.) over McDonald's but it's nice to be able to still get breakfast from McDonald's if I miss breakfast hours at Arby's or I'm not close enough to a Hardee's.

Kade

No McGriddles so who cares anymore. I was so excited to have one at 6PM but it wasn't a part of their all-day breakfast menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom