• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fez (XBLA)|OT| If you have no interest in discussing the game, don't enter the thread

The tweet saying 9am pacific has to be wrong, right!???!! Store always updates around 2am..... I hope :(

Yeah, usually it's within the next two hours.

Maybe they just told him by 9 as a conservative estimate. Or maybe they're doing things a bit later on Fridays now.

big_z

Yeah, usually it's within the next two hours.

Maybe they just told him by 9 as a conservative estimate. Or maybe they're doing things a bit later on Fridays now.

links on the webpage tend to go up first. some times the console doesnt show stuff until later in the morning.

Odrion

Banned
Says it's not valid in your region, but you can get the trial!

edit: Yup, downloading trial now. Hopefully I can buy it through the trial or it'll be up by the time I'm done with it.

Feep

Banned
Enjoy, everyone! I'll be back later today to offer cryptic hints and help everyone along. (In spoiler tags, of course.)

Odrion

Banned
Nuh uh, you didn't enjoy Fez enough. Not allowed in our club Feep.

(Is there some bullshit challenge spike anywhere? Jeff said there's a certain point in the game where he said it sucked any motive to complete it.)

Feep

Banned
Nuh uh, you didn't enjoy Fez enough. Not allowed in our club Feep.

(Is there some bullshit challenge spike anywhere? Jeff said there's a certain point in the game where he said it sucked any motive to complete it.)
Not really. If you can't get the 32 cubes required to beat the game, you sort of suck.

Bad7667

Go to buy Fez with the remaining points I have, around 2600. And my account balance is zero. When I turned on my console it said that my account was signed onto another Xbox. Now it makes sense. Fuck.

Top Bottom