• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF7: BC's animated trailer... costs more than the game

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
I swear to god. No joke. Anyone who was at TGS will agree with this.

Sho Nuff

Banned
There is an AWESOME looking fully animated (anime, not CG) Before Crisis intro/trailer looping at the Square booth. I hope someone tapes it and puts it up here.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
teiresias said:
Ummm, I've missed something I think. What is FF7:BC?

Before Crisis, some cellphone game starring the Turks from FFVII.

Zilch said:
Hey did you guys catch the FFXII trailer? Is it new?

Yes. No.

EDIT: There's like one new scene in the trailer, maybe a small spoiler for something that I'm sure happens in the first hour of gameplay.

Vaan visits the former betrothed of Ashe (the white-haired man with armor and sword from the FMV intro). He's sitting in a hospital chair, staring out into space like a vegetable. Ashe is carrying a red flower for him; as he goes to give him the flower, he "dies" and fades away into sparklies. So it appears that whatever happened to him was ultimately fatal.

Mostly, though, FFXII is shockingly absent. Square's alllllll about DQVIII. They did say "Spring 2005" in the movie, though.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
wouldn't happen to have a link to this trailer would you? or is it too early for it to be online yet?

Looks more like the Dragon Syndicate in Cowboy Bebop than any resemblence to Final Fantasy VII. I still can't believe Square chose to make this on a cell phone...

Top Bottom