• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF7: Dirge of Cerberus Screen

olimario

Banned
final-fantasy-vii-dirge-of-cerberus-20040921033844817.jpg

:D

neptunes

I'm glad the game isn't comming out 'til 2005.

They better polish this, unless they plan on porting it to something else ;)

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Some of those shots look quite decent, but that first shot is ass. Low res close-up combined with a boring backdrop. Not a good shot to show around...

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Society said:
Which is what i said.

good=average, great=above average.

Heh, perhaps it is the return of my old "school" mentality, but I never associated "good work" with "average work". :p

AssMan

Banned
Someone mentioned that it would be cool if the gameplay was like Vagrant Story. I hope something along that line actually happens.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
That screen looks pretty crappy btw. Ah well, I never liked the look of Square's FF games to begin with, and this is no exception.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I'm not understanding why all of a sudden there are Square games in development for the PS2 that all seem to look like Vagrant Story or Threads of Fate running on the PS2 with the smoothing option on. Are they too busy with FFXII or PS3 already or something?

belgurdo

Banned
Lyte Edge said:
I'm not understanding why all of a sudden there are Square games in development for the PS2 that all seem to look like Vagrant Story or Threads of Fate running on the PS2 with the smoothing option on. Are they too busy with FFXII or PS3 already or something?

Not every dev team has a FF budget, most likely

Ranger X

My god. People are definetely ready for the next gen. The first pic of this thread do look exactly PS2. Get glasses.

Pachinko

I can allready see exactly how this game will turn out, I have the sight you see. It's plot will only be loosely connected to the final fantasy 7 storyline and characters, it'll have vincent going to some castle/mansion somewhere and play like a cross between devil may cry and kingdom hearts. You'll suck up orbs and such for power of each of the 4 elements to transform vincent into the 4 limit break beasts from the game , there'll likewise be 4 bosses each weak to 1 of those said forms , with several mini bosses and a final boss of some kind .

Bonus features will include a cloud mode and maybe a tifa mode, where you play as each of those characters and just have a different moveset but they lack their own storyline.

Top Bottom