• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFX-2, Drakengard = $19.99; S. Monkey Ball, Soul Cal 2 = $12.99 @ Fry's Electronics

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Bayarea, CA prices. Good till Tuesday

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4492646.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4492647.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4492640.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4492641.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C4492642.gif.gif

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
If you passed up FFX2 cause you thought it was corney.. its really not all that bad
Buy it for $20 :)

Mrbob

Hmmm looks like an official pricedrop for X-2 and Drakengard soon. I always wanted to play X-2. Now maybe I'll grab it myself. Of course, when a non Fry's store drops it to 20. :p Drakengard might be fun for hack and slash cheap action.

Soul4ger

Defensor said:
That Silent Scope bundle is tempting...

I wish there was a Fry's around here. We finally got one of the rifles in at EB, and I always liked the arcade games. I want to get it, but I don't want to spend $90 on it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Suikoguy said:
If you passed up FFX2 cause you thought it was corney.. its really not all that bad
Buy it for $20 :)
The music is that bad. My roommate rented it and played it all last week and I almost went insane.

B'z-chan

Banned
Dice said:
The music is that bad. My roommate rented it and played it all last week and I almost went insane.

If they would have only Kept with Koda Kumi's Real Emotion and 100 Kiss i would have been happier, but the music rocks man wtf are you talking about? Really a lot of fun and all. Even if its a chick game to some. I still enjoyed it, maybe thats cause of the twin bees.

Dice

B'z-chan said:
If they would have only Kept with Koda Kumi's Real Emotion and 100 Kiss i would have been happier, but the music rocks man wtf are you talking about?
Well you see most of the time it's incredibly cheesy faux-disco that runs on an infinite 3 second loop. That is HORRIBLE.

B'z-chan

Banned
Dice said:
Well you see most of the time it's incredibly cheesy faux-disco that runs on an infinite 3 second loop. That is HORRIBLE.

Ok it aint as bad as FFX's battle music that is on a 3 second loop ok. Its better than that at least.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Mrbob said:
Hmmm looks like an official pricedrop for X-2 and Drakengard soon. I always wanted to play X-2. Now maybe I'll grab it myself. Of course, when a non Fry's store drops it to 20. :p Drakengard might be fun for hack and slash cheap action.

Drakengard is a fun hack and slash, indeed. I enjoyed it at $37.
FFX-2 is a fun game. A little stupid at times, but fun. I love the battle system so much.

Dice

B'z-chan said:
Ok it aint as bad as FFX's battle music that is on a 3 second loop ok. Its better than that at least.
Huh? FFX's battle music has a full melody.

B'z-chan said:
If they would have only Kept with Koda Kumi's Real Emotion and 100 Kiss i would have been happier, but the music rocks man wtf are you talking about?
Um, Jade's renditions of both real Emotion and 1000 Words were leaps and bounds better than Kumi Koda's, especially the orchestral version of 1000 Words. It actually makes the song tolerable.

Koda's croons were lifeless additions to a horribly poppy tune. Jade actually sounded like she could sing her way out of those songs.

Top Bottom