• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 10 (360) Club Thread of Better Late Than Never

fifa-2.gif

Our FIFA Team is now a certifiable unstoppable force. Unfortunately, we've met nothing but immovable objects.

Fuck it though. It's a team game, and there's no "win" in team.

Hardyboy1224 said:
the ultimate team is being on the gaf pro club championship

19753597_a8ae344812.jpg

If anyone else wants to jump in on this action, post in here and you'll get an invite. Our play time is sporadic, so don't go out and buy the game for this (as if...)--but if you have it sitting around and want to try out club play, come on over.

General "I meant happy" Manager
Hardyboy1224

Co-GM of Awesome
NoRéN

I've got 99 problems but a rape conviction aint one...
Peterb0y

cock cock balls cock cunt shit fuck
SnakeswithLasers

Barracuda Bukkake
Marvie_3

Night Stalker
New Guy AKA NozDouche

Ringer
AstroLad

Get to know our playstyle:
soccer_puppies.gif

090528old_murtaugh.jpg

3636339444_5f9f521064.jpg

Yall can add me to the list.

I am sure I will help out the FIFA squad more than the NHL squad as I am WAYYYYYYYY better at FIFA being I've played that non stop.

took a break from hockey games for a few years.

i cant find anything about how players you need just to play a game, anyone know,i hope its not 10v10, thats the only thing i am reading.

well my brother told me three for the club games but i need to talk to my buddy jordan his club is number one in the world he would know, plus they dont even have 10 members so i think 3 might be right. but i would love to even play some otp games i am really fired up about this game. i think it is because the game plays so smooth and its not broken like nhl 10.

Hardyboy1224 said:
well my brother told me three for the club games but i need to talk to my buddy jordan his club is number one in the world he would know, plus they dont even have 10 members so i think 3 might be right. but i would love to even play some otp games i am really fired up about this game. i think it is because the game plays so smooth and its not broken like nhl 10.

Number 1 in the world? The cross-crease must be strong with this one.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
If everyone could put up with me on a second team I'd be down, surprised by how much I'm enjoying the demo.

NoRéN

Hmm, do I have to be really good to join?

I have always considered myself mediocre. This is also why I have never played online.

Marvie_3

Banned
NoRéN said:

I have always considered myself mediocre. This is also why I have never played online.
You'll fit right in on this team and GAF's NHL team. :lol

NoRéN said:

I think one, maybe two of us "know how to play."

I've never played online and only play season--where I'm not great. I think it'll be fine.

Nozdeuce

Does the full game have a Dive Like Crosby button? The demo doesn't appear to.

Nozdeuce said:
Okay I'm sold, will grab it tomorrow after class. Now to think up a name that's suitably douchey European

The moves are pretty tough (at least for me...) to pull off in context too, so when you do a fucking sombrero flick over some asshole in a game and then beat the keeper, it's amazingly gratifying. Not like the toe-drag wrist bullshot.

NoRéN said:

no one is better then anyone else here if you want to be on the club shoot me your xbox account name. i think the best part about it is when you win as a team. plus when you lose u dont feel cheated like you do in hockey you feel like they played a bit better then then ur team. and less crying from marvie... maybe...

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
no one is better then anyone else here if you want to be on the club shoot me your xbox account name. i think the best part about it is when you win as a team. plus when you lose u dont feel cheated like you do in hockey you feel like they played a bit better then then ur team. and less crying from marvie... maybe...
Laserbot is the one who cries. You can hear it in his high, girlish voice. I just get angry.

Marvie_3 said:
Laserbot is the one who cries. You can hear it in his high, girlish voice. I just get angry.

true he does have a sweet girlish voice. I just want to play a club game and no one wants to join up, hockey is great and all i just need a break from it for a bit, to clear my head of all the mistakes they made when making it. i like the club the thats why i want to do this fifa thing, i dont mind if you guys bring the crying to fifa as long as we play

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
The moves are pretty tough (at least for me...) to pull off in context too, so when you do a fucking sombrero flick over some asshole in a game and then beat the keeper, it's amazingly gratifying. Not like the toe-drag wrist bullshot.
Now that gaf doesn't seem to be melting, that does sound pretty amazing. Would probably be better for everyone if I didn't try anything too elaborate too soon. I can see me trying to pull sick moves while drinking going very poorly. I do at least get the basics though, I used to follow soccer and play the video games and junk.

Marvie_3 said:
Hardyboy1224 said:
true he does have a sweet girlish voice. I just want to play a club game and no one wants to join up, hockey is great and all i just need a break from it for a bit, to clear my head of all the mistakes they made when making it. i like the club the thats why i want to do this fifa thing, i dont mind if you guys bring the crying to fifa as long as we play
19753597_a8ae344812.jpg

<3

<3

Oh you guys!

Everybody needs to use the manual or semi modes for shooting and passing. The game is soooo much more difficult and more organic. (Plus, if we set those modes correctly when we start a game, then we only play against teams that use those modes too--so no shitty ping pong passing. At least that's how it works in VS.)

SnakeswithLasers said:
Everybody needs to use the manual or semi modes for shooting and passing. The game is soooo much more difficult and more organic. (Plus, if we set those modes correctly when we start a game, then we only play against teams that use those modes too--so no shitty ping pong passing. At least that's how it works in VS.)

to make me feel better can you pop the game in and join my club please thanks best man at my wedding...

NoRéN said:
so, how does one join club?Do i just pop the game in?

go onto the main screen go to xbox live then down to my fifa 10 then view player hub then it will take you to ur mailbox hit a on the invite and you will be in the club.
then to get to the club go to the main screen then xbox live then pro club championship then my club then you can go in a room to play but you need 3 people to play i am hopeing once we get a bunch of people to join we will be able to get in a lot of games i am shooting tonight to be on after ten pacific time so if anyone can get on and wants to try a club game im down.

laserbot that game was fun my last goal was a tough break for your guys.

NoRéN

Hardyboy1224 said:
go onto the main screen go to xbox live then down to my fifa 10 then view player hub then it will take you to ur mailbox hit a on the invite and you will be in the club.
then to get to the club go to the main screen then xbox live then pro club championship then my club then you can go in a room to play but you need 3 people to play i am hopeing once we get a bunch of people to join we will be able to get in a lot of games i am shooting tonight to be on after ten pacific time so if anyone can get on and wants to try a club game im down.

10pm. Sounds good.

Hardyboy1224 said:

Dude, I really want to play tonight but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. If I'm not on later, I'll play some solo games with you tomorrow.

SnakeswithLasers said:
Dude, I really want to play tonight but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. If I'm not on later, I'll play some solo games with you tomorrow.

dang it i wanted to play one club game.... sorry noren, man we need more in the club.
it only takes 3 to play we need like 0 members

NoRéN

Hardyboy1224 said:
dang it i wanted to play one club game.... sorry noren, man we need more in the club.
it only takes 3 to play we need like 0 members

no problem. At least i figured the xbox live stuff out.

Hey, did you make a virtual pro?

NoRéN said:
Yeah. Real fun. We were linking up nicely by that 3rd game.

yeah wish it would only play us against people of our skill, but i am sure thats hard to find. i found a whole new list of stuff when you go to the club and you click on someone you can see there accomplishments in view gamer hub. looks like if we work on thoese things during our games then are skill points will rise for our be a pros.

but that was hella fun for me and marvie i am not giving up on nhl, this is just a good break in between games, plus the more the marry

Nozdeuce

I now have this game in my possession, any tips for a Fifa noob for this century? Midnight mentioned something about using RT to shoot, that seems to make sense given pulling sick moves with the right stick. Any preferred camera angles or other stuff I should know?

Top Bottom