• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 12 Xbox 360 League Sign-Up/Interest Thread

I dunno give it till the end of the day I guess, 14 is a good amount as of now. Don't want people losing interest by prolonging sign-up's.

Also Championship is fine I couldn't careless, get a draft order so we can start picking tomorrow.

Alright, 5:00 p.m. EST, 10:00 p.m. GMT will be the close of the sign-up window, Draft order will be PMd to all of the participants then!

McNei1y

Just so I know the talent I'm going to be playing against, what is everyone's division/record?

I've only played like 30-40 games but I believe I'm Division 6 with 22-8-14 or something along the lines of that.

Just so I know the talent I'm going to be playing against, what is everyone's division/record?

I've only played like 30-40 games but I believe I'm Division 6 with 22-8-14 or something along the lines of that.

I'm something like 80-15-80 (that's a guess). Currently in Div6 after switching to manual controls for a bit and dropping two Divisions. I went back to a mix of assists and should be climbing back above and beyond Div4.

I know Slizz is Div1, and Messi and Elsk are around my skill level I'd say. idk though, I was playing with a buddy who is also Div1 and I only lost 1-0. Don't put to much weight into what Division people are in. Especially with unfamiliar teams.

Fintan

I'm in division 5 after around 250 games maybe. My wins combined with my draws is roughly equal to my losses!

Top Bottom