• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA Street |OT| of Panna Arabiatas

jbodfXpMczwByD.png

DEVELOPER: EA CANADA
PUBLISHER: EA Sports
ENGINE: Impact Engine
RELEASE DATES
16 March EU
13 March NA
DEMO: Avaible on PSN and Xbox Live
Official Site: Click! FIFA Street Official

jxu185Wfr2uMt.png

From the creators of the award-winning EA SPORTS FIFA Football franchise, and inspired by street football styles and stars from around the world, FIFA Street is the most authentic street football game ever made. Enjoy a unique and fun experience where everything from the environments to the gear to the music is true to the sport and its culture.

Whether performing one panna after another without breaking a sweat the way the game is played in Amsterdam, or a physical, fight-for-possession style the way players compete in London, fans will enjoy a superior fidelity of ball control and responsiveness than anything ever experienced. Plus, for the first time ever, utilize aerial skills to maneuver past opponents, an all-new sophisticated wall-play mechanic and over 50 brand new spectacular skill moves.

customization.png
COMPLETE CUSTOMIZATION
Enjoy customizable matches to replicate the unique ways the game is played around the world. Choose from different size pitches, number of players, and match types. Take on the challenge of performing trick moves and panna’s in a game in Amsterdam, authentic futsal styled matches with no wall play in Spain, or a physical 5v5 contest with assigned player positions in the UK.
ball-control.png
STREET BALL CONTROL

Enjoy a superior fidelity of ball control and responsiveness than anything ever experienced. Street Ball Control replicates the touch, creativity and flair of the top street stars from around the world. Take on the challenge of baiting---and embarrassing your opponent in one-on-one battles!

world-tour.png
WORLD TOUR

A deep, connected, social game mode that enables you to create yourself in game, build your own team of street stars, and progress to become the best street team in the world. Compete in tournaments and complete challenges to progress from your local tournaments to the Street Football World Championship in the mecca of street football, Rio di Janeiro. Take on professional licensed clubs as well as legendary real-life street footballers.
authenticity.png
COMPLETE AUTHENTICITY

The most authentic street football game ever created replicates the way the game is played by street football players all over the world. Play with and against the stars of the most popular clubs in the world- or real-life street players.
EASFC.png
EA SPORTS FOOTBALL CLUB
FIFA Street will be connected to EA SPORTS Football Club, so from the first nutmeg on, you will be contributing to your Football Club identity.
fifa-gameplay-engine.png
FIFA GAMEPLAY ENGINE
FIFA Street utilizes the best features from the critically-acclaimed FIFA gameplay engine, including the Impact Engine, Precision Dribbling, and more.

Own-the-Street.png
OWN THE STREET

From parking lots to rooftop arenas, FIFA Street will feature an expansive and unique collection of environments where the world plays street football. More than 35 different venues, including iconic locales like the favelas of Rio de Janeiro, rooftops of Shanghai, prestigious London city square and many more!

head-to-head.png
HEAD-TO-HEAD ONLINE SEASONS

Compete with your created team in ranked online play with seasons, promotions, and relegation. Build your squad online as you level up your team competing in 5v5, 6v6 or futsal matches. Earn enough points to be promoted or avoid relegation. Higher divisions mean better competition.

street-network.png
STREET NETWORK

The pulse of FIFA Street, making every panna, bicycle kick and rainbow flick count. Track and compare your street football career, World Tour progress and online ranking with your friends to gain the ultimate bragging rights. Be the envy of your friends, or the victim of ridicule with the video upload feature, sharing your sickest tricks and skills in-game in the Street Network.

Online-Team-Play.png
ONLINE TEAM PLAY

Achieve street football superstardom as you play with your created captain and challenge the world’s best with only your skills doing the talking.

jbsdibDo7rufnf.png

ARGE0001.GIF
ASTL0001.GIF
AUST0001.GIF
BRAZ0001.GIF
CHIL0001.GIF

CLMB0001.GIF
CDIV0001.GIF
UNKG0100.GIF
FRAN0001.GIF
GERM0001.GIF

ITAL0001.GIF
MEXC0001.GIF
NETH0001.GIF
PORT0001.GIF
SKOR0001.GIF

SPAN0001.GIF
SWDN0001.GIF
SWIT0001.GIF
UNST0001.GIF
URGY0001.GIF

jgUa17B9UEsda.png

Barclays+Premier+League.png
Premier League
Bundesliga-Logo.png
Bundesliga
ligue1.gif
Ligue 1
serieas.png
Serie A
liga-logo1.png
la liga

jJk5JoVjSZcWm.png

Special Teams
Euro All Stars
African All Stars
Asia All Stars
South American All Stars
North America All Stars
Street Ballers
Street Kings
Street Stars
Street Wizards
Street Swirl
Street Stylers
Street Dragons
Classic Team
Adidas All-Stars

jbacqEObO78m0s.png

TO BE ADDED LATER
jbknVZkWrUqM4J.png

Click to read Gamespot Review

FIFA Street's brand of super-fast-paced football certainly isn't for everyone, particularly those who enjoy a slower, more built-up match. Nor is the steep learning curve to be overlooked. But to dismiss it completely would be a mistake. This is as authentic a street football experience as you'll find, with a passion and flair that make it an exciting and thoroughly enjoyable game to play. It's head and shoulders above its predecessors, with the new career and online modes ensuring you have plenty to keep you entertained, while EA's typically slick styling means your eyes and ears are in for a treat too. Give it a chance, and take your tricks to the streets: you need never again ask what a McGeady Spin is.

Click to read Eurogamer Review

It's all a far cry from the shallow, ultimately tedious displays we've come to expect from this series, and that's hugely welcome. There are still some things to work on for next time - the trick selection is quite deep, for example, but in practical terms there is only a marginal difference between one step-over and the next when you're out on the pitch - but for the first time in this glitzy little sub-series, we will be very happy when the next time rolls around. This is still unpretentious fun, but now it's also a surprisingly deep and characterful little sports game, and a welcome stopgap between FIFA 12 and 13.

Click to watch Gametrailers Video Review

All things considered, FIFA Street is a successful reboot that captures the spirit of street soccer with realistic tricks requiring some skill and strategy to pull off. While it comes up a bit short in breadth when compared to other sports franchises, and the gameplay could use some fine tuning, the World Tour mode and addicting fundamentals make this Street a welcome detour from more stodgy sports games.

Metacritic Scores
Click! Xbox360 -78
Click! PS3 - 79

THANKS
To Quick
for his awesome visuals and support.

NOTES: Screenshots and videos will be added later. Please forgive any mistakes i did, as this is my first thread on GAF.

This thread is dying. Post some impressions lads!

Well, its probably one of the best sports games i have played this generation.

PROS:
- Great career mode. Deep, balanced and fun.
- Creating your own team and players.
- Great gameplay.
- Lots of different match modes.

CONS:
- Each difficulty level gives you some item, team or a venue. So you have to play on hard to unlock everything.

I can recommend the game to everyone who likes football.

Damnit i just randomly tried a demo of this game in a store and i had some FUN :(

This sucks since i SWORE to never buy another EA football game after i got suckered into buying FIFA 10 (or was it 11? i don't remember)

I am a diehard oldschool Pro Evo fan and i always HATED the "scriptedness" of FIFA and even the newer Pro Evos, but when i played this for a little it was surprisingly fun, but i wonder if it won't get stale quickly when you learn how to abuse the gameplay system hmmm...

Shame there aren't more impressions in here, as i am now kinda interested in this :(

It's that good? I want to buy it but I keep hearing people elsewhere saying it gets boring after about half an hour. Is there a decent amount of longevity to it?

that's what i'm afraid of too, it was the same with the last FIFA game i bought, great at first or so i thought but then it became stale SO quickly it's not even funny... Whereas i am still playing PES6 today, it won't ever get stale since it's got actual dynamic gameplay, where the newer FIFAs and PES all CLAIM to have that but they simply don't!

Tizoc

Will consider getting it if my usual shop(s) have it. Does it by any chance have multi-language announcers like in FIFA 2012?
edit: and can the controls be customized to resemble Winning Eleven/PES'?

also: i tried to get the demo for this on the EU PSN, they have the full game available but NO demo to be found? did they take it down again or what?

i tried with manual search and it only shows the actual game available for 70 euro (lol)

edit: i just read something about them shutting down the online systems for a lot of EA games and that you probably need to buy online pass to even play this or something so you can't even get a single player demo anymore of this ?

that's what i'm afraid of too, it was the same with the last FIFA game i bought, great at first or so i thought but then it became stale SO quickly it's not even funny... Whereas i am still playing PES6 today, it won't ever get stale since it's got actual dynamic gameplay, where the newer FIFAs and PES all CLAIM to have that but they simply don't!

What the hell is Cech doing in that screenshot?

It's that good? I want to buy it but I keep hearing people elsewhere saying it gets boring after about half an hour. Is there a decent amount of longevity to it?

Will consider getting it if my usual shop(s) have it. Does it by any chance have multi-language announcers like in FIFA 2012?
edit: and can the controls be customized to resemble Winning Eleven/PES'?

also: i tried to get the demo for this on the EU PSN, they have the full game available but NO demo to be found? did they take it down again or what?

i tried with manual search and it only shows the actual game available for 70 euro (lol)

edit: i just read something about them shutting down the online systems for a lot of EA games and that you probably need to buy online pass to even play this or something so you can't even get a single player demo anymore of this ?

@WoodenLung: He is passing in the screenshot i think.

@PaulLFC,, Winnie the Pimp: It does not gets boring after an hour or so. After an hour you' ll be just getting into the game. The main thing is the game is about creating your own team. So after one hour you will have a few players with very very little skill against similiar oppenents. To have a decent team you have to invest some hours into the career mode to develop your players.

There are many different game modes which has different ''goals'' to succeed (Check the first post for details) and every succesful tackle, dribble and scoring goals gives you experience points. With ex. points you level your players up. Also winning matches and tournaments gives you new shoes, venues, balls, outfits and players.

So if you plan on playing quick match mode single player, game will get boring soon. But if you plan on tackling the career mode and online play, game is endless (online play) till the next Fifa Street hits.

Demo was on the store as far as i know. If you have a US account, check the US PSN.

@ Tizoc: Yes you can customize the controls. I am not sure how deep you can but if you mean to shoot by pressing Square on PS3 controller, that is how i play it.

Meier

Fun game but jeez is the World Tour mode long! Gets a bit boring since there isn't any variety introduced..

Top Bottom