• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's not a bad thing that I'm losing PP by the truckloads. Now people might think I'm worse than I am.

...*sob*

EDIT: Side note, Yang is harder to use than I thought.

Horseress

Ed Boon @noobde
BIG (new) MKX news koming this week.....
CNxNferUEAAHaGh.jpg

A moon....

Numb

The moon is for Zod's super. Scorpion invaded Injustass so now Zod is gonna fly through the moon on his way to the Netherrealm.

Most boring version of Cammy to me so far, so I agree.

Not too fond of her V Trigger either at the moment.

Edit: That Poongko video definitely made her look entertaining.

Yeah, not a fan of her V trigger.
Spiral arrow doesn't hit low so its not an incentive for the opponent to hold downback if you throw it out.
I like the hooligan mixups but really struggled with her air to air and what to do on knockdown(setups beside spin knunkles to switch sides.) I used her forward HK and standing MK and found myself not using the punch buttons besides back HP.
I'm not sure what I should do if they wiff throw, since I need to anticipate it more.

petghost

Banned
Yeah, I remember hearing someone say that even if she auto corrects into dive kick, you can still block in the same previous direction.

If that is the case i hope they reconsider and maybe balance the move around it crossing up. Otherwise its just a weird pressure tool with a huge gap or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom