• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |4| Cheers Love, the Anime's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbpm1

gsipqtg3tbex.png

KI has like 2 decent looking characters followed by some of the worst character designs i've ever seen tbh

don't debate me tbh

Who are the decent chars

Sayad

Even Tusk looked kinda off. No wonder they focused on monsters for Season three, not that I mind it :D
Yea, monster are probably easier, even NRS get them right. Maya put NRS female faces to shame, while Kim Wu wishes she had an NRS face, that's a huge drop in quality for the same game!

shaowebb

Maybe Scalebound? Though it's E3 showing has been less than exciting. Still have hope in Kamiya.

And KI is so good. I feel you'll like it.

28715453656_d5a29e8262_o.gif

Are you one of those people who hate W10?

I know I'd like it, but yeah me and Windows 10 don't get along. I'm really dependent on a LOT of particular software and the stability issues I'm seeing with them and Windows 10 are horrifying. Its slow enough being a one man show for asset and code work on a game without tech compatibility issues. I can't afford to throw absolutely everything back to square one when I'm so close to finally taking off and having a solidified work pipeline at this point just to try a new OS for a game.

If anything, the Xbox One would be the way I'd own KI. I risk nothing that way. I'm frugal though and want enough exclusives to warrant a purchase. If enough bullethell, fighters, or musou hit a system I'm there. PS4 got me first. For the right particular exclusive I'll go in on X1 as well though.

NEO0MJ

Yea, monster are probably easier, even NRS get them right.

IG's monsters are way better designed and animated, though.

I know I'd like it, but yeah me and Windows 10 don't get along. I'm really dependent on a LOT of particular software and the stability issues I'm seeing with them and Windows 10 are horrifying. Its slow enough being a one man show for asset and code work on a game without tech compatibility issues. I can't afford to throw absolutely everything back to square one when I'm so close to finally taking off and having a solidified work pipeline at this point just to try a new OS for a game.

If anything, the Xbox One would be the way I'd own KI. I risk nothing that way. I'm frugal though and want enough exclusives to warrant a purchase. If enough bullethell, fighters, or musou hit a system I'm there. PS4 got me first. For the right particular exclusive I'll go in on X1 as well though.

In your case it'd be understandable not to want to risk anything. I guess I'm lucky I get by with a few basic programs.

Thing is if you're buying a PS an X1 seems kinda pointless as PS4 overall has a stronger exclusive collection and runs games better.

and some body wash

and motivation to use it

The way you're talking about it on would think you just handed them a guitar :p

shaowebb

In your case it'd be understandable not to want to risk anything. I guess I'm lucky I get by with a few basic programs.

Thing is if you're buying a PS an X1 seems kinda pointless as PS4 overall has a stronger exclusive collection and runs games better.

Yeah, really. PS4 was a no brainer. Current only regret is Killer Instinct, but I'm getting KOF 14 and Injustice 2 and though I know I'd have fun with KI I dont know if I'd get dedicated and deeply into it.

I know I'll be dedicated for the life of both I2 and KOF14 as a player. I was pretty big on KOF 13 after I got into it and this game is easier to rock and incorporates tools from Injustice that I loved with the whole wall bounce moves thing being similar to MB b3 stuff I used a lot in the lab and in matches. One string based superhero game and one footsie heavy traditional fighter with a team based system. I should be doin fine without KI even if I'd love to try it. :)

Shadoken

I wonder how that crossover info would be Without/With Pokken , I know tons of ppl registered for that just for that since it was a new game.

stn

FYI: Street Fighter X Tekken is <$4 on X360 marketplace for a week. Its a good fighter, guys. Buy it and let's have us a GAF tourney or something! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom