• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 22-28 | Ryu's in Smash 4, Jigglypuff's in SF5

fader

Hopefully that means Sim has a good chance of making it in. There really aren't that many characters quite like him.

oooorrr...

Necro-taunt.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
these alts

I would have mained ponytail and School ryu

You can always see shit tier concept sneaking up

All these alts, cowboy barely drawn in the corner, thats the one they pick
I would have loved to see some evolution in pretty much everyone's looks, but none of these are it TBH.

Kumubou

I noticed that QLOC is in the PS4 credits for Ultra. Were they always there or were they added recently?
If I remember correctly, they were the main team handling programming duties for USF4 for the X360 and PS3 versions, on top of the PC port they maintained. So it's probably a credit for the original version of Ultra. I kind of doubt they were involved with fixing the PS4 version directly (that would have been quick!).

Kumubou

Yea right
Hey, the new Fallout, Doom and Trackmania games on consoles all have support for user generated content across platforms, so it's actually possible now (which is a significant change in policy, especially for Microsoft). I don't see Capcom being progressive enough to even dream of allowing that, though.

Tripon

If I remember correctly, they were the main team handling programming duties for USF4 for the X360 and PS3 versions, on top of the PC port they maintained. So it's probably a credit for the original version of Ultra. I kind of doubt they were involved with fixing the PS4 version directly (that would have been quick!).

Hmm, this makes the most sense. Thank you.

Kumubou

What, you don't like watching Gordeau and Orie players fish for first vorpal into big damage? Thankfully French Bread realized that mistake in time.

I actually don't mind the idea of a first attack bonus -- it just should have been something like +2 GRD, not instant vorpal.

Rhapsody

Banned
What, you don't like watching Gordeau and Orie players fish for first vorpal into big damage? Thankfully French Bread realized that mistake in time.

I actually don't mind the idea of a first attack bonus -- it just should have been something like +2 GRD, not instant vorpal.

I want to keep my UNIEL nice and honest!
But now they got to still make a ton of matchups honest

Anne

I want to keep my UNIEL nice and honest!
But now they got to still make a ton of matchups honest

The current game in Japan looks disgusting. Was watching a stream of the top players play the other night, there was a whole lot of single player going on. They kind of flushed honesty down the drain when they developed it.

Top Bottom