• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chille

someone take this game away from me lol

CivPaJaWgAEHrdu.jpg

Dandte

So far the Colosseum endboss was always a Story Boss...so the higher we get the more we Are Spoiling us?🤔

Chille

So far the Colosseum endloss was always a Story Boss...so the higher we get the more we Are Spoiling us?🤔

dunno last boss was
4 generic bombs and a green bomb

Put it in spoiler's in case anyone doesn't want to know what they will be fighting

Jarekx

Farming awakening materials today. Got Galuf to 4 stars and have Lasswell and Exdeath waiting on a Sacred Crystals to evolve to 4 stars as well.

Current team:
Exdeath
Krille
Maria
Galuf
Lasswell

I don't have any units with poison / paralyze so the White Dragon is going to have to wait.

Raxious

game looks really interesting so I did some rerolling and ended up with Cloud of Darkness. Is he worth it or should I continue rerolling?

Chille

Can't thank you enough. The mighty Chrystal itself Must have Send you.

lol Right now I have Galuf as leader, but thinking about switching to my Exdeath

You have friend points as your item your requesting, on the main page set your desired gift to the water crystal, otherwise I can only send you friend points

Chille

I have 3 spots left on my friend list, wish I had more then 30 but I am a cheap git and hoarding all my lapis

Please be exicte

Shouta

New information on the next event in JP Brave Exvius got put up and it's gonna be an Event Dungeon for the Original characters. Rain and Chizuru (an original you get from the gatcha) are getting 6 star forms. several other story chars are getting added to the gatcha as well that have 6 star forms.

I hope they Rain's 6 star form is a serious power-up.

Pejo

Got bored staring at the screen waiting for stamina to refill and did a few lapis pulls (I know I shouldn't but who cares). Got Edgar, Zidane, and Rydia. Not bad!

I'm in some turmoil right now with my main team. I have enough characters that can level up to 5* now to fill a team with it, but it would be:

Cecil, Zidane, Terra, Rydia, Rozeria

I feel like Rydia is kinda a shit character though. She gets a passive bonus to summon damage, but her limit break is to fill the summon gauge. So essentially you have to take two turns if you take advantage of both and have your best summon on her. Most things I'm fighting don't even last a full turn. I do like the idea of Meteor though.

My backup team is Cyan, Edgar, Shantotto, Maria, and either Fran or Sabin (not sure which I like). I guess this team is pretty much built to fight the white dragon.

I already had Shantotto at 4*, and I feel she's a better black mage for the time being. Not sure if I should put her back in my main party or just work on getting Rydia ranked up. Thoughts?

Visceir

Got bored staring at the screen waiting for stamina to refill and did a few lapis pulls (I know I shouldn't but who cares). Got Edgar, Zidane, and Rydia. Not bad!

I'm in some turmoil right now with my main team. I have enough characters that can level up to 5* now to fill a team with it, but it would be:

Cecil, Zidane, Terra, Rydia, Rozeria

I feel like Rydia is kinda a shit character though. She gets a passive bonus to summon damage, but her limit break is to fill the summon gauge. So essentially you have to take two turns if you take advantage of both and have your best summon on her. Most things I'm fighting don't even last a full turn. I do like the idea of Meteor though.

My backup team is Cyan, Edgar, Shantotto, Maria, and either Fran or Sabin (not sure which I like). I guess this team is pretty much built to fight the white dragon.

I already had Shantotto at 4*, and I feel she's a better black mage for the time being. Not sure if I should put her back in my main party or just work on getting Rydia ranked up. Thoughts?

Zidane is one of the worst 5* units and pretty much only good for his trust reward.

Terra and Rozeria are both more in the support role and having one of them with Cura would probably be plenty. Rozeria has LB heal/status cure while Terra has magic and Raise

Rydia in global doesn't have a 5* version and isn't generally a very good character, Shantotto is superior to her.

I would recommend adding Edgar into the team, he has a really good skillset -- being able to area blind-poison enemies and deal area damage.

Pejo

Zidane is one of the worst 5* units and pretty much only good for his trust reward.

Terra and Rozeria are both more in the support role and having one of them with Cura would probably be plenty. Rozeria has LB heal/status cure while Terra has magic and Raise

Rydia in global doesn't have a 4* version and isn't generally a very good character, Shantotto is superior to her.

I would recommend adding Edgar into the team, he has a really good skillset -- being able to area blind-poison enemies and deal area damage.

Thanks for the tips. I saw Zidane's skillset and was completely underwhelmed, but I was looking purely at star level. He's also my only character with Steal for the time being, so he's staying in my Colosseum group regardless, but Edgar's skillset is pretty sweet, I agree. Rydia has a 4* for sure, i have a friend on my list with her at 4, so I assume you meant 5* in global. If that's the case though, I'm definitely dumping her again for Shantotto.

I also never thought about not needing both Terra and Rozeria, but now that you mention it, heals aren't really ever a big problem. Rozeria's ability to heal and abolish all status effects has been pretty handy sometimes, but I could just toss a few individual spells like blindna and poisona on Terra and call it a day.

Negator

So the first vortex I chose to unlock was the evo mats one. I've made a huge mistake.

Might as well get 5 Heaven's Ash for Cecil while I'm stuck here.

Visceir

Sorry, meant 5*. I actually went back and edited it in a rush, but accidentally edited the 4* shantotto part in your post instead, fixed now.

Rydia doesn't have 5* in this current version.

So the first vortex I chose to unlock was the evo mats one. I've made a huge mistake.

Might as well get 5 Heaven's Ash for Cecil while I'm stuck here.

Won't help you much today but read an announcement that said that all Vortexes will be open for the weekend.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The APK in the OP doesn't work for me on Bluestacks. Guess i have to wait for the official release then.

Visceir

The APK in the OP doesn't work for me on Bluestacks. Guess i have to wait for the official release then.

Didn't work for me on bluestacks either. You need an unrooted device -- or in this instance an unrooted emulator. Not sure how to do that on Bluestacks but Nox emulator had a setting to choose between unrooted or rooted.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Didn't work for me on bluestacks either. You need an unrooted device -- or in this instance an unrooted emulator. Not sure how to do that on Bluestacks but Nox emulator had a setting to choose between unrooted or rooted.

Oh ok, i will google around and see if i can find something. Thanks.

I increased my FL to 45 and then went through the thread and added everyone who gave their code.

If anyone else wants a Cecil + Daily Gifts, add me, 176560599 :D .

Now that I'm rolling with Exdeath and able to play I'll post up my friend code so people can add me.

336 696 891
Are you sure that's the right code? I get a "User not found" error.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
rerolling all day to try get someone decent. not working out well.. :(

edit: got kain, seems to be the best I'll get.

I don't think I have the patience. It seems like it takes more time than usual for this type of game to get to where you can do you first premium summon.

I got Galuf on my first pull, but I don't know if I want to do the whole rigmarole with facebook and spending a bunch of time rerolling.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I increased my FL to 45 and then went through the thread and added everyone who gave their code.

If anyone else wants a Cecil + Daily Gifts, add me, 176560599 :D .

Are you sure that's the right code? I get a "User not found" error.

You're right. My code is 336 636 891. I'll update my post.

Anybody know where to find the digital circuits? I'm at 2/3 for this quest and can't seem to find another.

Credo

My friend ID is 292,666,787. I have Firion, but I've only just started playing, so he's not built up quite yet.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
ah fuck it. I made a dummy FB account. time to hop on the reroll train for at least a few tries.

Will settle for pretty much anyone from the Useful and above tiers. Or hell, just a character I actually like.

Chille

if you can reliable kill the white dragon, he is your best choice, if not my guess would be the last story mode stage.

Fultan Pass costs 1 more energy but gives slightly more rank up xp and if you have time you can grind it for items and xp for units, if you stay long enough you will recover most of the energy you spent going in.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Is there a stage in particular that is the most efficient way to rank up?

The last exploration map is the best.
Just keep fighting until encounters stop coming then fight the boss.

It's 11.5k exp per 6 stamina which is more efficient than the vortex and you get to farm magicite and crystals while you are there.

Takes time and effort vs autobattle but it's the most efficient we have.

EDIT: Oops you meant rank up, not level your units.

Anoregon

I just rolled a 4-star Kain. I see he isn't on the tier list, so not very good?

Chille

The last exploration map is the best.
Just keep fighting until encounters stop coming then fight the boss.

It's 11.5k exp per 6 stamina which is more efficient than the vortex and you get to farm magicite and crystals while you are there.

Takes time and effort vs autobattle but it's the most efficient we have.

EDIT: Oops you meant rank up, not level your units.

I still like Fultan Pass for rank up xp as you get 125 compared to 112 from the last story dungeon

Grzi

If I start playing this now will I still get the preregistration bonuses? Can I link my fb to the game right away without messing anything up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom