• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XII TGS trailer

Gamespt pointed out that in this trailer Vaan had a more mature look to him than in previous ones, but I really can't notice any difference in how he looks now and how he's looked previously.

Trevelyon

Cheers Blim.
thumbup.gif

Trevelyon

Nice trailer, heh.. you can instantly recognize the Sakimoto score in the background & the shot of the first piece of XII art becoming reality was a nice touch. Yeah, I also didn't notice any significant changes in Vaan be it the CG or real time model, though I guess we'll have to wait & see when more media is released.

Elios83

SolidSnakex said:
Gamespt pointed out that in this trailer Vaan had a more mature look to him than in previous ones, but I really can't notice any difference in how he looks now and how he's looked previously.

No difference for me too.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
The soundtrack should be great. I'm very happy that Uematsu is not scoring the entire game this time (sorry Big Nu)...

The trailer doesn't really show a whole lot, but that end scene with the chair was rather cool.

looks really bloody fantastic. I like how they showed their drawing/impression translating into that massive city. the design looks like it has been reigned back a little; I thought FFX was over designed. The music is also really really nice.

One chap looked like CID from th FFSW movie;

and I have to say; the new character world / design art is stupendous beautiful. Hopefully ingame; it will be just stunning too.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Btw I'm getting (slowwwwly) some videos from ruliweb.com right now. A small PSP vid, enthusia, sega rally 2005, mgs3, naruto 3 gc and a few others. If you want some of these on GMM, tell me.

Solid

Blimblim said:
Btw I'm getting (slowwwwly) some videos from ruliweb.com right now. A small PSP vid, enthusia, sega rally 2005, mgs3, naruto 3 gc and a few others. If you want some of these on GMM, tell me.
I want to see Enthusia, Sega Rally and all MGS3 footage, so yes please!

Oh, thanks again :)

Wow that game was like a big mishmash of different styles FF's. I saw a lot of 10 style, but a little 9 in there and maybe a hint of 8. Interesting. Looked beautiful, but we will see what the tone is like. I wasn't a fan of 10's tone.

Takuan

It ends on such a depressing note.

Even though nearly all of that was CG we've already seen, it was still hot.

ManaByte

Gold Member
BigGreenMat said:
Wow that game was like a big mishmash of different styles FF's. I saw a lot of 10 style, but a little 9 in there and maybe a hint of 8. Interesting. Looked beautiful, but we will see what the tone is like. I wasn't a fan of 10's tone.

It's actually all FF: Tactics Advance with a bit of Vagrant Story thrown in ;)

This is the closest thing we'll ever get to Vragrant Story 2, so enjoy it.

Solid

Enthusia is either a very hard game or that driver really sucks :)

Sega Rally looks solid though.

Thanks again for the vids Blim.

Nice trailer. FFXII certainly appears to be a step in the right direction for the series. I can't wait to play it.

Now all Square has to do is behead Nomura and only release Enix games for a while and I'll be happy with them.

jiggle

I dont' think there are any changes to Ashe and Vaan's face at all. The parts with them in it(besides the flower scene) were shown before and they look exactly the same.

The beginning's flawless transition from concepts to moving CG was very nicely done. Can't wait to play this.

AssMan

Banned
As long as there aren't any cut scenes every 5 minutes, and the magic system is better than that god awful Sphere Grid, then I'll be happy.

Top Bottom