• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First 3 Simpsons Season DVDs for $45??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Holy crap, if that's true, I don't care if I'm on workman's comp with a bad back, I'm running to the mall.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Yup, picked up 2 and 3 yesterday... they were marked $50 each. But there's flyers in store with the advertised price.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Can any of you Simpson afficianados tell me the name of the episode where Bart took Grandpa's teeth and was biting sh!t like records and ceiling fans?

That was funny.

Guzim

DaCocoBrova said:
Can any of you Simpson afficianados tell me the name of the episode where Bart took Grandpa's teeth and was biting sh!t like records and ceiling fans?

That was funny.
Itchy and Scratchy: The Movie

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Never would've thought that was the name of the ep. What season?

Thanks btw.

KingGondo

Banned
DaCocoBrova said:
Never would've thought that was the name of the ep. What season?

Thanks btw.

I think it's Season 4. I would check the IGN DVD review, but I'm pretty sure that's right.

BTW, I just picked up season 3 for 15 @ FYE; what a deal!

I posted about this in that one game deals thread a bit ago. Coconuts has a lot of gaming, music and DVD stuff for pretty cheap after mail in rebates too. $70 GBA SP and $120 Xbox after rebates, for example.

In fact, Coconuts even has mail in rebates for the Simpsons sets... making them $10 each after all is said and done.

They were sold out at my mall, but said they'd have more in on Thursday. I've since sold Season 1 DVD, but I bet I paid around $45 for it when I first bought it. This is insane to get all 3 seasons for $45.

Vicious

Just got back from the mall. My FYE had quite a few copies of each season left and they were indeed $14.99 each. I bought all 3 seasons for a total of $47.89.

Awesome deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom