• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fleet Foxes - Crack-Up out June 16, new single out now

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydruxo

Wow somehow completely missed this. Can't believe I'm actually listening to new Fleet Foxes, it's been so long.

chaislip3

Drip drip. It's low quality but it sounds beautiful.

Also if you're holding off on leaks, a new track is dropping sometime this week.

So fucking excited to see them live at the Hollywood Bowl with Beach House in September.

Always hated I never got a chance to see them live.

jon_i634

Banned
Man, I really wanna hear this but I'm gonna wait to get the vinyl in the mail. Seeing them at Merriweather with Animal Collective, have near-front row tickets, god I can't wait.

see5harp

Man I wish Fleet Foxes were playing somewhere in nor cal that wasn't Outsidelands. I suppose I can drive to Reno. Just seems weird going to the old Hilton, now GSR, to see a show. Anyone been to that venue?

overcast

Pretty good track but not as incredible as their first single.

But it gets me more excited for the album. I'm waiting till ofificial release.

Dead

well not really...yet
Albums absolutely amazing. Got it a few days ago on vinyl and listened to it twice.

Easily my favorite album released this year .

see5harp

This album is incredible. Hard to believe that most of the albums I've been looking forward to have turned out great. Now all I need is the Grizzly Bear album to be good.

chaislip3

It really is amazing. So much beauty and depth it takes multiple listens to properly unwrap everything. My AOTY at least for the next month.

Nothus

Nice enough on first listen, but no individual tracks jumped out at me like they have done with previous FF albums.
Gonna stick with it though and give it a few more playthroughs.

Mr. Hyde

This might end up my album of the year or at least in the top five. The structure of this album feels more like a jazz record. It's a beautiful album all the way through.

Dead

well not really...yet
This album is so good. SO GOOD. I almost dont want to listen to anything else. Agree about the song structure in the previous post. I almost want to consider this progressive indie folk :lol

Fleet Foxes are 3 for 3 on 10/10 albums. :bow

It definitely feels more complex than previous efforts. Apart from third of may and on another ocean nothing seems to jump out at me. I guess I must give it a few more listens, I found it just went by without much of a presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom