• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Florida could release genetically modified mosquitos into the wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be worse...

191t5r8wkyaf5jpg.jpg
Burn it with fire.

IrishNinja

boy this "Florida" joke is really annoying now. It's gone from a short jab to now a full blown hatred. Really eye rolling reading a lot of these posts.

it's the same boring meme from the same cornballs 90% of the time, and really, we don't let jealousy from the lesser states bother us much anyway, so don't sweat it bruh

99hertz

Dengue is nothing next to Chikungunya, it hurts so fucking much I couldn't walk. I would be glad if those mosquitos went extinct.

ODDI

It's good that they are doing this, would love to see the same thing implemented the Caribbean with high cases of dengue and now chikungunya. I had chik-v and it was the worst I've felt in a really long time everything hurts.

Dengue and chikungunya are growing threats in the U.S., but some people are more frightened at the thought of being bitten by a genetically modified organism

I got that a couple of months ago. Some of my joints still hurt.

Edit:

Dengue is nothing next to Chikungunya, it hurts so fucking much I couldn't walk. I would be glad if those mosquitos went extinct.

It's good that they are doing this, would love to see the same thing implemented the Caribbean with high cases of dengue and now chikungunya. I had chik-v and it was the worst I've felt in a really long time everything hurts.

High five my fella chinkubros

*Aaaaaw,God my joints hurt so much!! *

This has the potential to do a lot of good, not just in Florida but the entire developing world if successful. I personally knew someone that lost someone to dengue, when I was growing up in the Philippines. I remember the constant threat that disease causes come wet season. I hope they are successful. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom