• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Florida Teacher(23) Accused Of Sex With 14-Year-Old Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
http://www.local10.com/news/3457211/detail.html

Nice pic and again..where were these teachers when we were in middle school..

3457428.jpg

Dyne

You know, if I was the kid, that's not something I'd tell my mom! I'd keep hitting it, maybe FHUTA.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Man lucky @ss 14 year old.

B'z-chan

Banned
Reminds me of that song "hot girls in love" ..... i mean "HOT for the teacher" yeah something like that. I'm sorry but this kid is no king to me..... yeah ok so yeah he did a teacher who hasnt thought about doing a teacher?... we'll i'll be the first i never did nor would i have ever wanted to do a teacher.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
CaptainABAB said:
What is it about Florida that attracts the most fucked up people?

i dunno.. sounds fishy for me.. innocent until proven guilty.. the kid could have just been mouthing around.. since shes hot and all .

quadriplegicjon said:
i dunno.. sounds fishy for me.. innocent until proven guilty.. the kid could have just been mouthing around.. since shes hot and all .

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Ofcourse the kid won't be punished at all for getting someone locked up by making up a story.

see the whole world is turning crazy

I mean come on since when does a 14 year old tell that he was banging his teacher to his Mom?

I would tell my boys at school... but not my MOM!

maybe we give 14 year olds too much credit... is he a retard?

did he have to toss her salad? /Chris Rock

Guzim

She cheated on her husband with a 14-year old boy. I wonder how he feels.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME?!?!?! WITH A 14 YEAR OLD?!?!?!?"

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
you guys are jumping the gun here.. which is unfortunate .. ive heard plenty of stories about false rape charges like this one, that completely destroyed the teacher's/babysitter's/childcareperson's reputation.

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
Temple Terrace

Go Tampa! We're on a roll, baby!

First the Super Bowl, then the Stanley Cup, now king of 23 yr old recent USF grads who give oral sex to youth!

Makes me almost wish I grew up/went to school in Tampa now....**laughing**

EDIT: Although, quadriplegicjon/chaim (were you chaim?) made a good point. If this is false then I feel bad for "Debra" (we're on a first name basis now). It would suck to accomplish goals and then have them tainted by falsehoods like that. (Hopes no one ever does it to him)

Future Trunks said:
EDIT: Although, quadriplegicjon/chaim (were you chaim?) made a good point. If this is false then I feel bad for "Debra" (we're on a first name basis now). It would suck to accomplish goals and then have them tainted by falsehoods like that. (Hopes no one ever does it to him)

Tainted is an understatement. If she's innocent, her career and basically her personal life is pretty much ruined. Her name and picture are basically everywhere and most are already seeing her as guilty. That's one thing about being accused of a sex crime, you're automatically guilty in the public eye.

belgurdo

Banned
I'm going to avoid joking about this because a lot of you would do a 180 if this were about a 23 year old male teacher putting it up a 14 year old girl

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
belgurdo said:
I'm going to avoid joking about this because a lot of you would do a 180 if this were about a 23 year old male teacher putting it up a 14 year old girl

Well, duh.

Temple Terrace police said that LaFave was arrested at her home after the 14-year-old boy told his mother the allegations. LaFave was reportedly never the boy's teacher.

Who the hell talks to their mom about who their banging when they are 14? That kid need a beating.

AirBrian

belgurdo said:
I was thinking the same thing. The boy is a "stud" while if it were a girl, she'd be a victim of a "sex-crazed, perverted" teacher.

However, regardless of the teacher's sex, their teaching career is over.

At any rate, *looks at her picture* -- that kid's a pimp! :p

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
AirBrian said:
I was thinking the same thing. The boy is a "stud" while if it were a girl, she'd be a victim of a "sex-crazed, perverted" teacher.

However, regardless of the teacher's sex, their teaching career is over.

At any rate, *looks at her picture* -- that kid's a pimp! :p

Well, typically guys are viewed as alot more sex crazed and little girls are innocent. So the double standard is okay.
sarcasm

muncheese said:
Who the hell talks to their mom about who their banging when they are 14? That kid need a beating.

That's what makes it seem so fishy. Most teens don't talk to their moms about sex. So unless she forced him into letting her do it, i'd bet he's lying.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Chances are the kid's just making this up, and since we live in such an ultra-sensitive, believe-everything-bad society, the media is eating it up (much as she was supposedly eating up something else). If it is proven true, well, that kid will be a hero amongst his peers.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
darscot said:
I thought Clinton made it clear that a blow job is not sex!

That depends on what your definition of the word "is" is.

The double standard is pretty ridiculous. Always has been, always will be.

3phemeral

Kefkaff said:
huh wtf? 23 year old teachers?! x_X

All you need is a bachelor's degree and credentials to qualify as a teacher. Some states may require different guidelines, but I assume that this is the case for most schools (excluding college).

teepo

14 year old boys have small penises, 14 year girls have a nice tight fit.

do the math. the double standard doesn;t exisit in this situation.

Willco

Hollywood Square
This sucks. You want to know why?

This is the first time I've ever seen a truly attractive teacher caught having sex with a student and that student was not me. WHY GOD WHY?

GigaDrive

Banned
Lafave has been placed on administrative leave and is expected to be suspended without pay at a school board meeting next month.

if the kid is lying, its sad that something like this has to be done to teachers, on aligations alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom