• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Florida Teacher(23) Accused Of Sex With 14-Year-Old Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddenNFL64

Look Malleymal, your son is the man for all time. Maybe you have problems with it, but i'm sure he doesn't.

Unless you're joking, or he was *hurt*, or something.

darscot

You never hear the boys complain about this. What grade is 14 then seems old enough to be with an older women. The teacher at school thign is kinda weird but if a 14 year old boy manages to bag a 23 year old women I say "Good on yah!".

shoplifter

She turned herself in today. I'd have hit it.

0628042teach1.jpg

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0628042teach1.html

tenchir

On one hand, I am envious of that boy, but on the other hand... because of that boy, other 14 year old boys aren't likely to have the chance to hit it with hot teachers......

But seriously, I think this whole thing is fishy.

she's not that hot. Don't get me wrong I would let her suck my penis all night and halfway through the next day but let's be realistic here.

I find it somewhat funny how the one picture they decide to show of her in the article is a picture of her in her wedding dress. Makes her seem especially stupid in the article.

Matlock said:
I blame Van Halen.

The kid wasn't even born when the song came out... I don't even think he knows who Diamond Dave is.

But Van Halen made me expect that high school teachers were where it was at. Sadly, not true for me...

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Is it true the kid is black?

I was just reading another report on this, supposedly he didn't just walk up to his mom and tell her, his aunt overheard him bragging about it and then when he was confronted about it he admitted that he had.

Supposedly she also would have sex with this kid while his 15 year old cousin watched. He says he can identify birthmarks and tattoos on her. It still seems really fishy though.

Chittagong

Gold Member
sefskillz said:
maybe his grades improved and his mom asked why and he responded with 'fhuta'

LOL what a great thread, gotta agree that the guy is a total dumbass, she's definately hittable!

Zeenbor

Here's the shocker...

I went to Greco Middle School when it was called Greco Jr. High School. Even scarier? I think this Debra might of gone to the same high school as me...

XS+

Banned
Zeenbor said:
Here's the shocker...

I went to Greco Middle School when it was called Greco Jr. High School. Even scarier? I think this Debra might of gone to the same high school as me...
So was she a slut?

XS+ said:
rolleyes.gif
OK, so why is she a 'slut?" Because she's married? Remember nothing's been proven in this already implausible accusation.

It goes to show how people react toward someone being accused of a sex crime. You don't need proof just the accusation to be guilty.

Either way though her career is pretty much over and her image is definetly ruined.

Willco

Hollywood Square
SolidSnakex said:
It goes to show how people react toward someone being accused of a sex crime. You don't need proof just the accusation to be guilty.

Either way though her career is pretty much over and her image is definetly ruined.

You realize that the police wouldn't go through this if the victims' cell phone bills and descriptions did not help corroborate this story.

This doesn't sound implausible at all. Shit like this happens. That affidavit is really detailed and you could find out real quick who was lying or not by their descriptions.

Willco said:
This doesn't sound implausible at all. Shit like this happens. That affidavit is really detailed and you could find out real quick who was lying or not by their descriptions.

I'm not saying it's completely impossible or anything it could very well be true. The whole thing just seems rather weird to me. I'm just saying if this kid is lying he's not going to get any real punishment for essentially ruining this womans life.

andthebeatgoeson

So, from that affadavit:
The cousin's, who watched (ooh, the teach is frisky) during one time, mother found out, called the victim, who then admitted it. The victim's mom called police.

The cousin drove them around in teach's car while teach and the victim got it on. Once while the teach was totally buck naked, the other while she just had her shirt on. Damn that's hot, I wish I was him. Banging her in the back seat while your boy's driving? Y'all both underage?

Cousin's mom found out cuz she saw her son and the victim, next to the car at some area. Called her son on the phone to see what's up, while watching them from afar, son came up with some lame ass excuse. Son came home late that night and she heard him bragging about the victim having sex with 'some hot teacher'. If I was the victim, I would slap the cousin.

Earlier episodes: It started with the victim being drivin home by teach. Teach allegedly kissed the victim once on a drive home. Victim also bragged about it to his cousin before the sexual incidents. Victim "confirmed" it, to his cousin by calling teach on her cellphone and getting teach to say 'I miss you.'

andthebeatgoeson

Some more from affadavit:
Victim stayed a week at cousin's house and teach came to see him at cousin's house.

BTW, if all this is fake, it'll be easy to find out the truth. Screw getting the victim's stories to corroborate, how is she gonna come up with alibi (sp?) for all these times. Damn, it looks bad.

Oh, it confirms teach took both boys to radio shack, after their first alleged encounter of sex in the truck, to buy an IPod for her husband. Radioshack didn't have them (stupid radio shack), so they went to best buy, who had them and bought them. Score one for best buy. They should come up with a new ad.

"BTW, if all this is fake, it'll be easy to find out the truth. Screw getting the victim's stories to corroborate, how is she gonna come up with alibi (sp?) for all these times. Damn, it looks bad."

Well if he can really identify birthmarks and tattoos like he said, she's pretty much gone.

andthebeatgoeson

Ooh, from the affadavit, describing the victim and teach:
'At this point in the interview, I asked *blacked out* if he thought these activities were unusual, she was a teacher and much older than he was. *blacked out* stated Debra Lafave told him that she was having sexual inadequacy problems with her husband and she was turned on by the fact that having sexual relations with him was not allowed.'

Doth Togo

skinnyrattler said:
Ooh, from the affadavit, describing the victim and teach:
'At this point in the interview, I asked *blacked out* if he thought these activities were unusual, she was a teacher and much older than he was. *blacked out* stated Debra Lafave told him that she was having sexual inadequacy problems with her husband and she was turned on by the fact that having sexual relations with him was not allowed.'

Owned.

I'd hit it.

The boy that is. Lucky ass teacher

Where is Loki?? :p

And before anyone goes all righteous on me, I wasn't being serious.

andthebeatgoeson

Damn, after reading all that, it comes down to, teach giving him head multiple times, sex in one of the classrooms (portables, it states, which I'm guessing are those trailer type of classrooms) and sex in her car while your boy is driving. At what point in any classroom do you think it's safe to have sex? They said there was a couch, she was straddling him with no pants or underwear on? I guess from having sex in the parents house, I was extra special cautious. I never took off my pants, that's what the pee hole is for and I know that doesn't work for a woman but doesn't that stop her from having sex when someone can easily walk in? I guess she has a serious problem and logic flew out of the window awhile ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom