• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wilbur

Banned
Good point for Everton, deserved if you ask me. Were better in the first half, City better in the second.

Great results for Stoke, Spurs, Swansea. Win for Liverpool. Good point away for Villa.

sohois

liverpool should really have put that game to bed, but a win is a win in the end. Suarez seemed very heavy-legged by the end, looks like he needed a rest anyway but next match will be a struggle without him. Be interesting to see who plays up front.

Arnie

I love a good one nil win. Our profligacy in front of goal was back to its best today. Back to back home wins, mightily unlucky to lost to Spurs midweek. Yea, Barry, he's a fucking snake merchant.

Lucas was boss, too.

Hixx

Fuck I hate sunday games. Must win and have to wait an extra day.
LLShC.gif

LegoArmo

I'll end up with 40 points this week, if I'm lucky. Quite the drop off. Also Suarez has forced me to bring Tevez in for next week against United. I feel dirty.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dempsey and Sigurdsson assists, Sandro and JD scoring, clean sheet. Other teams flopping. Damn this feels like a dream.

Arnie

Defoe's such a strange one, I understand Spurs fan's frustrations with him. Midweek against us he was utterly anonymous, today he's a fucking beast. Great finisher.

Top Bottom