• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Blablurn

1498866_792836220733071_1186652732_o.jpg

WJD

How fucking good are Derby. Wisdom got an assist for for the 3rd. (currently 4 points of the top)

Mcclaren has been a godsend. 4 points of the top. #ramsprem2014-2015

Leicester and Derby being promoted would go some way towards my "Perfect Premier League 20".

Would put Forest in there too and just replace all the shit midlands clubs in the league (minus Villa).

Clegg

I'd take RVP off. Looks nowhere near fit to me. Of course you can't really the him off as he can score from nothing.

So as you were I suppose.

Arnie

Oh give over.

Cleverley and Jones have been far better than Januzaj. All the latter has done is botch a couple of good half chances and offered the defensive fortitude of a pistachio shell.

Stop pretending he's some beacon of hope. He's been - wait for it - poor.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The crux of the issue is we cant get away with two CM's who offer the same thing, in that regard Jones gives you more because he chases every ball, he commits to every tackle. You can just about get away with Jones Carrick, even though its not ideal, you cant get away with Jones Cleverly, its a midfield that offers nothing going forward and very little defensively.

Leicester and Derby being promoted would go some way towards my "Perfect Premier League 20".

Would put Forest in there too and just replace all the shit midlands clubs in the league (minus Villa).

Fuck that. West Brom>Villa. Birmingham can fuck off forever though, never want those boring bastards back in the league :p

Clegg

Oh give over.

Cleverley and Jones have been far better than Januzaj. All the latter has done is botch a couple of good half chances and offered the defensive fortitude of a pistachio shell.

But he hasn't.

Yes he wasted opportunities, but he's our only player who has created anything today.

WJD

Fuck that. West Brom>Villa. Birmingham can fuck off forever though, never want those boring bastards back in the league :p

Nah, I love Villa. Proper club, proper fans, proper stadium. Got my first away day in about 2 years there next Sunday and I'm buzzing.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh give over.

You serious? He's been our only creative outlet. Put Hernandez in wonderfully before the mushy pea decided to fucking flop, lovely swinging ball in after a botched corner or free kick from Robin.

L1NETT

Fuck Leicester. All the shit midlands club bar WBA and villa are long gone (wolves and Birmingham)

Derby in for West Brom.
Forest in for Fulham
Bradford in for Norwich
L**Ds for Hull so I can laugh when they get relegated.

Hitch nope. Villa are a massive club, one of the biggest. Nice stadium too, don't live that far from it.

bud

jones is one of the worst players on the pitch. at least adnan every now and then shows that football is not entirely like a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage.

You serious? He's been our only creative outlet. Put Hernandez in wonderfully before the mushy pea decided to fucking flop, lovely swinging ball in after a botched corner or free kick from Robin.

I don't think he watched the actual game. He must have only watched him do that dribble and that time he should have crossed it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
City Arsenal next week should be great, real chance to pick up points if we can scrape a win today.

Not saying im expecting it, but we need to start pulling wins from these games.

sohois

why do people dislike west brom? not a big name by any means or having an illustrious history, but they're very properly run unlike so many of the clubs around them.

L1NETT

why do people dislike west brom? not a big name by any means or having an illustrious history, but they're very properly run unlike so many of the clubs around them.

Much bigger and better clubs below them. Nothing against them, just not particularly exciting. Like Norwich.

We need more Yorkshire clubs in the big leagues.

Wilbur

Banned
"Ben Arfa rents my house in Newcastle so I hope he does well"

Imagining Michael Owen knocking on a bedsit in Newcastle with Croatian thugs on either shoulder demanding rent and some leftover jerk chicken makes me want to fucking die

so did that Hernandez shot

pelase pelase pelase

Top Bottom