• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Wilbur

Banned
i4qF61MxD8LAy.gif

oh my god hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Feorax

@FourFourTom: Skrtel has scored more own goals this season than Soldado has scored from open play. I'm not sure who that reflects worse on.

We're playing him at the wrong end of the pitch...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So managers actually matter then?

Or rather, you need a motivator in the dugout more than a tactician.

GorillaJu

raheem fucking sterling

Oh come on now, the boy was excellent. Yeah he should have finished his chances, but he had an excellent game despite that, and you'll see what the difference is now that Moses is on. Less guile, less cutting edge, fewer chances, less pace.

tri_willy

Oh come on now, the boy was excellent. Yeah he should have finished his chances, but he had an excellent game despite that, and you'll see what the difference is now that Moses is on. Less guile, less cutting edge, fewer chances, less pace.

original question was why liverpool hadnt scored 4 or more goals. sterling should have scored a couple at least. yes i agree he is playing well

LTWheels

We need to slow the game down. instead of playing at West Ham's tempo. Not intelligence from our team.

FUCK THAT!!1

SURAREZ"!!!!

Official XI: Gabriel; Poli, Zapata, Mexes, Emanuelson; Montolivo, De Jong, Nocerino; Birsa, Kakà; Balotelli.

Poli as RB, Noce in the middle, Birsa with Kakà, El Shaa-Saponetta-Niang out. Let's just pretend they're good. We can do it Frank. Also, Binho is injured iirc.

Fucking disgrace. There are no words. Allegri can fuck off.

Top Bottom