• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

The Matchday Centre says we only have 2 shots total. Seems a fairly comprehensive advantage thus far. City's website has been down/unusable for most of the match so it's kinda hard to follow along.

2 shots on target, 5 shots total according to BBC

Sounds like Watford just been better

Up the Pozzo mafia

Barzul

The Matchday Centre says we only have 2 shots total. Seems a fairly comprehensive advantage thus far. City's website has been down/unusable for most of the match so it's kinda hard to follow along.

I just looked at the team sheets, you guys put out a really strong lineup.

What a sad day for all involved. We lost an incredible player in Mata. Mata is off to die in a mid table club. Many United fans have been duped in to thinking that maybe David Moyes actually knows what he's doing.

Splatt

bIbDHtz.gif

beaten by fucking birmingham. mcleish.

dis gif makes me laff and cry evrytim.

Koscielny is such a scrub.

He scored more OGs than Torres scored goals in his entire Chelsea career.

L1NETT

What a sad day for all involved. We lost an incredible player in Mata. Mata is off to die in a mid table club. Many United fans have been duped in to thinking that maybe David Moyes actually knows what he's doing.

The violins are out for you truly, it must be horrible being one of the richest clubs in the world ;-)

Sad day indeed :p Mata is not a Mou player, not in this system at all. Never doubt Mou anyways, he is a very wise little shrew.

---

Rochdale/ Shrimpers to nick an upset? Can't see it personally.

Portugeezer

Real Madrid are playing such doo doo, again. Almost a nice bicycle kick by Ronaldo though... there is hope.

bIbDHtz.gif

beaten by fucking birmingham. mcleish.

dis gif makes me laff and cry evrytim.

That gif is just sad, Birmingham players were such dicks lol.

Baki

Any chance we can sign Mario in this window. Pep doesn't want him. How much do you think he would go for?

€15m?

Baki

Who's faster him or Giroud? I'd rather our next striker signing have some pace.

We need cover for Giroud and we have slim pickings this January. He's not a speedy striker.

It's either someone like Mario or Tello (Young, fast and Barca product looking for minutes) on loan. As long as its an upgrade on Bendtner.

Personally 1 marquee signing (e.g. Draxler) + a stop-gap for the striker problem would be a very good window. (Although to be fair, Mario is a very good target man and similar to Dzeko.)

L1NETT

No goals in the champ games today btw, Derby still 0-0 and Twatty Ferguson still 0-0 with his 1st game in charge.

Looking forward to Tuesday.

awesome Benfica team for today, plenty of quality dudes who usually don't play:

---------------------------Paulo Lopes-----------------------
André Almeida----Jardel----Steven Vitoria----Silvio
----------André Gomes----------Rubem Amorim-----
-----------------------------Djuricic----------------------------
Ivan Cavaleiro-----------------------------------Sulejmani
----------------------------Funes Mori------------------------

Barzul

We need cover for Giroud and we have slim pickings this January. He's not a speedy striker.

It's either someone like Mario or Tello (Young, fast and Barca product looking for minutes) on loan. As long as its an upgrade on Bendtner.

Personally 1 marquee signing (e.g. Draxler) + a stop-gap for the striker problem would be a very good window. (Although to be fair, Mario is a very good target man and similar to Dzeko.)

Why would the loan/sell to us now? They don't have Lewandowski yet. Tello is far more likely.

Jack cw

It seems Mandzukic hasn't done well in training, enough for Pep to not nominate him against Gladbach. I wouldn't be shocked if Pep asked Uli to sell him, even in the winter.
I bet money that if a club bids for mandzukic that Bayern sell him. That match yesterday and the statements from Uli, Sammer and pep made it pretty clear that they plan without him. Lewandowski coming and Götze/Müller playing on the nine make him obsolete.

MPW

cr7 rescues us ... again

honestly, madrid needs someone else to come to the rescue beside him

we ain't winning the CL being so depended on cr7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom