• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassu

Banned
Ugh we play so poorly right now. Wenger better do something, we can't afford to lose this.

Also my streams suck even though my internet connection is fine now. Kill me pls

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
When you are in Edit mode just right-click and select "Add Text" in the pop-up menu.

In the new window, look to the upper left corner where it says "To Frame: 0", left-click on it and drag the mouse to the right to increase the number of frames you want your text to appear in.

THANKS!

Splatt

pineapple-express-burger-cry.gif

rvy

Banned
image.php

RIP in pieces Kipless.

جماعة الإخوان المسلمين‎, الإخوان المسلمون

I actually can't read any of this so I'm sorry if I'm being offensive.

Carbonox

Remy hitting the post, Newcastle all over Norwich. Guess the players want to prove that we don't need Cabaye to be successful (believe all you want you delirious toads, you're shite without him leading you).

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Rafa Jones and Smalling are so careless with the ball, so frustrating

pulga

Banned
Fox Sports commentator: "If I could pick the team, I'd go with Di Maria, Alonso, Modric; Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale"

that is the fucking primetime starting 11 you braindead baboon

fucking cromagnon discovering fire over here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom