• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT13| Top 15 finish for AC Milan: Sogno Possibile

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like those rumours of Stam, Kluivert/Crespo, and Davids being offered positions in Seedorf's staff may have some truth to them . . .

#oranjefuture

Linius

Un-fucking-believable

Vitesse is playing so fucking bad and yet they're gonna walk with the three points in the last minute

pulga

Banned
He wasn't in the FIFA XI, was he?

Nope

but neither was Messi so I can't complain too much

XXPoU.gif

Feorax

If anyone's bored, Stan Collymore is having an absolute meltdown over the penalty. It's quite embarrasing really.

Barzul

Wenger: "We are looking at potential possibilities for us to get someone in, but we are not especially in for Vucinic. "

Good.

Zabojnik

Yeah, so, seeing how Marchisio is owning that playmaking position, we should've probably extended Pirlo's contract by only one year, not two.

ATF487

I think Cissokho is the worst full-back I've ever seen in a Liverpool shirt that has had this many games for us.

I'd have Dossena, Degen, Kromkamp, Traore and Josemi over him every single time.

Have you seen any Blackpool games this year? Wondering how Jack Robinson is doing; all I know is that he's had a few red cards

Mastadon

Banned
Have you seen any Blackpool games this year? Wondering how Jack Robinson is doing; all I know is that he's had a few red cards

He's been pretty solid actually. Like you say a few stupid sending offs, but he's mostly looked impressive. Needs to work on his passing and crossing a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom