• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg this game

jbopkIz6wn0pLV_e.jpg

Marc

Does he have that many alternatives? I'd say maybe drop RVP to bring in Kagawa round the middle somewhere but we all know he has an irrational hatred of the guy :(

Lets put it this way, Moyes has made Giggs and Valencia the creative forces from midfield... not who I would be relying on personally. Especially since Kagawa came on and looked great in the middle for his little cameo in the last leg.

He should drop Rooney, see if RVP plays better without him and Kagawa in behind. If RVP is still playing like shit, haul him off at halftime and put Rooney there instead. They need more midfielders and creativity from midfield, they can't afford to play two strikers right now.

Lets put it this way, Moyes has made Giggs and Valencia the creative forces from midfield... not who I would be relying on personally. Especially since Kagawa came on and looked great in the middle for his little cameo in the last leg.

He should drop Rooney, see if RVP plays better without him and Kagawa in behind. If RVP is still playing like shit, haul him off at halftime and put Rooney there instead. They need more midfielders and creativity from midfield, they can't afford to play two strikers right now.

I think it'd be harsh to drop Rooney, he does a lot around the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom