• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
for fucks sake

my heart cant take this

wiwlauosmm.gif

posacre7cs2y.gif

dive8jsug.gif

Suen

His arms were behind his back lol.

But pls go ahead and turn it to Madrid's favour as always. Like how penalties outside the box are fine.
It's funny how the same thing happened to Barcelona when you played against Betis, unintentional handball and you got a pen for it in a very similar situation (crossing it in). You sure didn't complain then and saw it as a valid decision. I didn't even complain and said it was legit as those situations are hard to judge. Of course I wouldn't expect a hypocritical cunt like you to remember what your own team does (just like you've already forgotten the pen you got when Messi fell down outside the box against city)

Both incidents you mentioned happened to Barca and you just kept being "omg goat" you fucking joke :lol

Fuck off FF. I'd rather observe a sloth playing in his own turd rather than knowing of your existance.

No shit?

Anyway also lol at people saying it was a good pen save, it was just a terrible shot. Way too close to the keeper and neither low or high with power, really exactly the kind of penalty kicks the keepers will often take.

dsadsaf4t34fo7s6i.gif
and thus prevented us from a good chance of challenging Weidenfeller, what's so hard to understand?

and thus prevented us from a good chance of challenging Weidenfeller, what's so hard to understand?

That the ball hitting your arm or hand isn't necessarily a penalty you window licker. and honestly it even looked like he jumped out of the pen area.

FootballFan

It's funny how the same thing happened to Barcelona when you played against Betis, unintentional handball and you got a pen for it in a very similar situation (crossing it in). You sure didn't complain then and saw it as a valid decision. I didn't even complain and said it was legit as those situations are hard to judge. Of course I wouldn't expect a hypocritical cunt like you to remember what your own team does (just like you've already forgotten the pen you got when Messi fell down outside the box against city)

Both incidents you mentioned happened to Barca and you just kept being "omg goat" you fucking joke :lol

Fuck off FF. I'd rather observe a sloth playing in his own turd rather than knowing of your existance.

Wtf ...

its never time for mikel midfield

But there is no other midfielders lol. If only Matic could play CL. Guess could take Cole in and keep Luiz in the midfield... Well seems like Terry is going to be alright anyway.

Edit : get out Maxwell, you bleeding twat. Next time stop trying to kiss Luiz boot.

Suen

That the ball hitting your arm or hand isn't necessarily a penalty you window licker. and honestly it even looked like he jumped out of the pen area.
I completely agree. Some refs in Europe agree, some don't. There isn't a single agreed rule on this matter among refs so why make a big deal out of it now when it happens to plenty of other teams as well? Cunts.

Pulga get the fuck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom