• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

"Is mobile GAF dead?" - Pulga.
plugmoon37dl9.png

shiiit

faridmon

Pulga is at it again SMH

It would be funny if Real Madrid gets a ban as well. The rise of the likes of Real Betis and Sevilla to win the La Liga.

Meier

City has also signed youth players from other countries, which is illegal to do.

you can only sign youth players from a 600km radius or something like that.

I think as long as the players' parents come and live in the same country, you can get around most any of the rules related to distance or location.

Verratti has played well when I've seen him. Very purposeful.

Elchele

I think as long as the players' parents come and live in the same country, you can get around most any of the rules related to distance or location.

Verratti has played well when I've seen him. Very purposeful.

You have to prove they moved for other reasons not linked with his kid moving to a new club.

Marc

He had a great first year and a half at Chelsea. He even scored some really good goals (dat chip against Barca) and assisted some important goals (dat cross to Drogba against Napoli), these days he just seems to run around bewildered, kicking people down left and right when there's no need to do so. He really destroys every single counter attack, where he has a touch on the ball. He will either stop and wait for the opponents defenders to get back or make some terrible pass behind everyone.

His best assets are running and his finishing, great finisher but that great year and a half he tended to play as an inside forward or closer to goal at least. Now he is in at CM more and expected to pass and get things going, he is exposed massively. Slow of thought, terrible decision making, poor passes... his tackling/interceptions have deffo got worse which is odd working with Mou. Need someone like Lampard next to him to do that side of things for him but obviously Lampard is on his last legs now.

PSG should have scored there, Cahill and Terry aren't picking up players and dropping too much. Scared. They don't look very good though, Chelsea aren't playing great either.

rvy

Banned
Cause Ibra while doing nothing is sucking in every defender and mid-fielder. Not hating on Lavezzi though, one of the more positive games I've seen him play.

Ibra gets no respect. If he wasn't playing, PSG wouldn't cross their own mid-field.

rvy

Banned
why the fuck am I getting interactive pop-ups to scissor some cartoon's panties off.

wtf is this shit

I want to watch football.

Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom